And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • SweetBabyCheezits
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Este

You remind me alot of the MadJW..........

• crapola
    crapola

I think this joker is an idiot!

• Heaven
    Heaven

SBC, that troll is so cute! Look at that nerd pocket with the pens.

• Este
    Este

45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

What is the meaning? A rock cut out of a mountain? Mount Saint Helens so perhaps a volcanic eruption.......Norad is deep within a mountain and it requires that a hole be cut out of a mountain, like when you mine for the elements like gold etc. etc.

Nuclear War?

But not by Human Hands it the key.......the earth is overheating so more than likely an eruption "will" ocurr.

Estephan, the faithful and wise servant of The Almighty GOD, and Jesus Christ.......Amen

• crapola
    crapola

Like I said before,, oh well, not worth repeating!

• Este
    Este

Like I said before,, oh well, not worth repeating!

Good choice since what I post, which is inspired by GOD, comes to pass.....so in the end you just end up eating your words. Would you like some ketchup for the next time you have them for dinner?

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Just to share with you who I really am as a person "in truth".

I am happy and content even being by myself at times. I have always felt conforted knowing that God is with me even before I took on my role. I do not like to drink much only on occasion. Perhaps I will have a beer or some wine, but never to get intoxicated. I do not like drugs because they alter the way I think and percieve reality. I do not smoke and never will. I see many people that do smoke struggle just to buy a pack of cigarettes.

As far as the female gender. I do not like flaunty women but only well groomed and conservative.In fact I appreciate the way the muslim females adorn themselves however I do not agree with their beliefs. I feel it is too extreme as far as them covering their face, head, so on so forth. I will not cheat on my wife so I am completely faithful.

I despise those that use foul language as a part of their everyday vocabulary.

I do have a temper however, and do not like to back down to an aggressive act towards me by a male.

I will never strike a female, and will come to the aid of those females that are abused by their male counterparts.

I am in need of nothing really so I do not like to buy needless merchandise etc. etc. I only get what I need.

I love animals and all of God's creations wholeheartedly.

I am a musician and I record music as well as being a photographer.

In this time of the end I truly do not care about anything this world has to offer. I even hate when I have to face another day of this wicked world.

I know that I need to have a wife and I will know who she is when Jesus Christ takes over......there are at least three that have been presented to me but I do not know for sure which one it will be.....

Estephan (Stevie)

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

You are the MADJW!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit