And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Este: I know that I need to have a wife and I will know who she is when Jesus Christ takes over......there are at least three that have been presented to me but I do not know for sure which one it will be.....

Um... three prospects "have been presented" to you?? Like in the sense that they aren't making that choice but the choice is being made for them? Are they aware of this or is it by "divine enlightenment" that you're getting this vibe? For example, would you, like, see a lady walking down the street and.... sense that she's a prospect?

• Este
    Este

You are the MADJW!!!!

Nope not me......I am the E.

• Este
    Este

Um... three prospects "have been presented" to you?? Like in the sense that they aren't making that choice but the choice is being made for them? Are they aware of this or is it by "divine enlightenment" that you're getting this vibe? For example, would you, like, see a lady walking down the street and.... sense that she's a prospect?

These are very good questions thank you......

They have been chosen by GOD and He will make it known to them at the proper time. God knows the hearts of all of His creations and knows which one will be compatible with me. They are not truly aware however the likelyhood has been presented to at least two of them. They both have had heart-felt feelings for me. And it has to be someone that has known me, and been around me, for they have experienced turmoil in their lifetime as well. They have to be worthy of their calling......

From my personal point of view, I feel the female has to know me and grow into a mutual love but my faith is in The Almighty so whatever He says I do.....

Estephan

By the way your post to me was Post 1666 of 1666
    Since 5/11/2010

Names, numbers, and signs always mean something and it contains 666 twice. Are you an enemy?

Estephan

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    They have been chosen by GOD and He will make it known to them at the proper time.
    From my personal point of view, I feel the female has to know me and grow into a mutual love but my faith is in The Almighty so whatever He says I do.....

Let's suppose you perceive that God finally chooses 'the one'.... if she rejects you and says, "No, you're mistaken," what then, Este?

• Este
    Este

Let's suppose you perceive that God finally chooses 'the one'.... if she rejects you and says, "No, you're mistaken," what then, Este?

I am leaving this decision all up to GOD. I honestly do not care who she is. I trust that God makes the right decision wouldn't you?

E.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

God SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Este
    Este

God SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every stupid person is entitled to their own opinion.....I have a cousin by the name of Charlie Brown, you defame his name...

E.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I am leaving this decision all up to GOD. I honestly do not care who she is. I trust that God makes the right decision wouldn't you?

Uh, ok, suppose that "God" is not wrong but your perception of his will is wrong.... Is that a ever a possibility, that you could have a faulty perception? What happens if she rejects you? Do you carry out what you perceive to be God's will or do you question your perception and say, "Gosh, I must've misunderstood what God meant"?

• Este
    Este

Going along with the questions Cheezits is asking.....I always ask myself so what is love or being in love all about?

Many people get tied up into many strong emotions that cause them to think eratically and illogically. And when it come time that the relatonship ends they are so heart broken that some have even taken their own lives because of it.

Love is the display of kindness and compassion to another person. It is different when male and female join together because it then involves pleasurable intimacy. This can become addicting and many people mistaken these feeling to what love actually is. I do not see myself becoming so attached to a female that it would devastate me if she leaves.

On the same note, I could never love a female that is wicked or worldy. It cause so much disruption in a relationship when one or the other do not conform to Gods standards and requirements of marriage......

Estephan

• charlie brown jr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit