And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Este
    Este

Este you are because your rants do not make any sense.Where are you getting your sources from.Do not say the bible because the book was inspired by men not God.Look up some reliable resources before posting on here.

You have no right to even mention the bible if you believe it was inspired by men.......which bible are you reading? Do not waste my time, move on please.......

E.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Este, have you seen any good movies lately?

• Este
    Este

Revelations:

6 Then I heard the noise of a huge crowd. It sounded like the roar of rushing waters and like loud thunder. The people were shouting,
    "Hallelujah!
    Our Lord God is the King who rules over all.
    7 Let us be joyful and glad!
    Let us give him glory!
    It is time for the Lamb's wedding.
    His bride has made herself ready.
    8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given to her to wear."
    Fine linen stands for the right things that God's people do.

Rushing Waters, Loud Thunder........Heed The Warning, Look For Salvation.......AMEN

Estephan, the faithful slave

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - The death toll from storms and tornadoes in Alabama rose to 128 people and 32 in Mississippi Thursday, officials said, taking the nationwide total to 183.

Fierce storms obliterated large swaths of land from Mississippi to Georgia, wiping out homes and businesses, causing a nuclear power plant to use backup generators and even forcing the evacuation of a National Weather Service office.

The weather system spread destruction from Texas to New York, where dozens of roads were flooded or washed out.

Bing even more: </form>

The severe weather was continuing Thursday. The National Weather Service was issuing short-lived tornado warnings — advising people to "take cover now" — as the twisters formed.

By early Thursday, these had been sent out for parts of New York, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland and Florida.

The NWS Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Okla., said it received 137 tornado reports around the region, including 66 in Alabama and 38 in Mississippi. The NWS also issued flash flood warnings for parts of New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Arkansas and Georgia , for Thursday morning.

And it further warned of severe thunderstorms in parts of Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, South Carolinia, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia.

The states where fatalities were reported were:

Alabama, where 128 people died, damage was spread over a wide area, officials said. "It looks like somebody came through with a huge ax and cut the top off of everything. Just a big blade through that whole area. That area is just total devastation," Tuscaloosa resident David Ikard was quoted as saying by Alabama Livemore. Mississippi, where 32 were killed, police officer Wade Sharp died

Fulfilled........

Estephan, The Faithful Slave

• d
    d

Este Why do you insist on Posting on a Ex-Jw Forum.By the way, I am reading any bible it is nonsense.God is not real get that through your thick skull. and quit posting doomsday threads it is getting really annoying.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I nearly peed my pants reading this thread!

Thanks for the laughs.

Life is such a hilarious journey!

The Oracle

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's been doing the same drivel for years d. Same old tried tripe over and over, he's just looking for attention. I like Lars delusions of grandeur better.

• sooner7nc
  • sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Definition of DISCREET

1: having or showing discernment or good judgment in conduct and especially in speech : prudent; especially :capable of preserving prudent silence2: unpretentious, modest <the warmth and discreet elegance of a civilized home - Joseph Wechsberg>3: unobtrusive, unnoticeable <followed at a discreetdistance>

If Este is the Slave...

• Este
    Este

Este Why do you insist on Posting on a Ex-Jw Forum.By the way, I am reading any bible it is nonsense.God is not real get that through your thick skull. and quit posting doomsday threads it is getting really annoying.

If you see topic started by "Este" do not read it that simple stupid person.......Oh I hate to read this stuff but I just cannot resist poor me huh?

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Este, have you seen any good movies lately?

Iron Man, Lovely Bones, Justin Beiber Story, The Tourist, Salt, Beowulf.........and one that always intrigues me is "Vanilla Sky" There are more but this gives you a brief overview.....

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit