And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Este
    Este

Daniel 2:44

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

Revelations:

6 Then I heard the noise of a huge crowd. It sounded like the roar of rushing waters and like loud thunder. The people were shouting,
    "Hallelujah!
    Our Lord God is the King who rules over all.
    7 Let us be joyful and glad!
    Let us give him glory!
    It is time for the Lamb's wedding.
    His bride has made herself ready.
    8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
    was given to her to wear."
    Fine linen stands for the right things that God's people do.

Rushing Waters, Loud Thunder........Heed The Warning, Look For Salvation.......AMEN

Estephan, the faithful slave

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Hold your breath for it, Stevie. Please.

• Este
    Este

Hold your breath for it, Stevie. Please.

I post by inspired instruction........interesting how you use Stevie

Do you think I want bad things to happen? Contrary I quiver when I read the words typed by my hand.......

Estephan

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Este, what happened to your other recent prophcey thread?

I am talking about this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/207595/1/One-Hour-With-The-Beast-17-days

• Este
    Este

Este, what happened to your other recent prophcey thread?

What do you mean what happened to it, it is still there if you click on that link you posted.

Prophecies will occur sequentially and from different books.......Daniel has to do with the rise and fall of nations and beasts in the end times.....I do not understand the full meaning I am given instruction to post and look for the fulfillment later....

E.

• Este
    Este

Have a good day.......Pray for The Kingdom of GOD to be established......AMEN

Estephan

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

OMG OMG OMG It's the end of the world!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nomad soul, it fits Este perfectly and he wants us to be like him.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

.I do not understand the full meaning I am given instruction to post and look for the fulfillment later....

E.

Whatever!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Say what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit