And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are behaving very much like the saintly lady I met on my son's mental ward. She saw it as a divine sign from heaven that I called her by name the second time we met (she had forgotten the first). She gave me her blessing. She had a divine glow about her, and a saintly demeanor...until the third day, when things got ugly. Her husband and children refused to check her out.

Though I was not there to witness it, I am confident that she endured the full thirty days incarceration and was restored to her (earthly) family, rebalanced and re-medicated.

• Este
    Este

It will occur in India, Something about Korea.......

Estephan

• d
    d

Este you truly are insane.

• Este
    Este

Also: "Why feel emotions for someone that does not reciprocate? Love is strong when mutual."

That doesn't sound very Christ-like at all, you adorable little false prophet. In fact, it goes counter to the Golden Rule itself. Wow. So these half-baked platitudes are supposed to be straight from the mouth of the creator of the Universe?

I have seen people chase after a person that is not even interested in them and will never be. That is hard on the heart and it causes great stress. So why have feelings for a person that is not interested in you? This is in a relationship sense, do you understand what I mean?

I have never claimed to be a prophet, and yes those words were from GOD. Everything I type is inspired by GOD. HE just instructed me to type or speak as if it were directly from Him instead of from another person, as in me.

Estephan, not a prophet but the faithful slave........some of you feel it in your heart

• the max
    the max

Este Keep Repeating this phrsase. IT IS ONLY THE GOLFBALLS INABILITY TO SPEAK, WHICH PREVENTS IT FROM SAYING, I THINK THEREFOR I AM !

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

gods kingdom has already came in 70 ad

• Este
    Este

gods kingdom has already came in 70 ad

Then why is it not the only Kingdom ruling over the heavens and earth? Your statement makes no sense. (Daniel 2:44) Estephan

• Este
    Este

My Mother took her last breath just a bit ago......I will see her again in the resurrection. She was 82 years old, suffered immensely through her lifetime, and was loved dearly by her entire family.

Just a blink of an Eye and I will see her again.......Peace.

Estephan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Someone call 911

• Este
    Este

Someone call 911

I hate you mrsjones you are a wicked person......you will be brought before me in The Kingdom of GOD

Love what is good, hate what is bad........something will befall you in a negative way, as God's promise to Abraham and his offspring, He will curse those that call down evil upon Abraham and his offspring.

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit