I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

El Piro,

Are you aware that you don't seem to feel the need to talk for yourself. You say the Watchtower is not infallable but yet you quote it like it were he Bible itself.

It is not the Bible just because it cites the Bible. Do you realize you have quoted the Watchtower's words more than the Bible's on this very thread?

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ELPIRO..

My Question was Simple..

Don`t give me any cut and paste WBT$ Bullshit..

Answer the Question..

Are you saying..

There was a Group of Jehovah`s Witness`s..

The WBT$ didn`t have Control Of,for Decades?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Any true Witness would heed the advice of staying away from Non believers.......

so I won't waste my time saying Welcome.......

D'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GuEswXOXo&feature=related

• factfinder
    factfinder

Elpiro- the faithful slave PUBLISHED bible study material that led people intothinking 1975 was going to be it. The WT blames those who believed that while it says you must believe what the slave publishes as what they publish is coming from Jehovah. The slave is responsible for those who were led to believe 1975 was going to be armageddon. The wt always pushes the blame on other people for it's mistakes.

The slave was 100% wrong.

• sabastious
    sabastious

At the convention held in Baltimore, Maryland, F. W. Franz gave the concluding talk. He began by saying: “Just before I got on the platform a young man came to me and said, ‘Say, what does this 1975 mean?’” Brother Franz then referred to the many questions that had arisen as to whether the material in the new book meant that by 1975 Armageddon would be finished, and Satan would be bound. He stated, in essence: ‘It could. But we are not saying. All things are possible with God. But we are not saying. And don’t any of you be specific in saying anything that is going to happen between now and 1975. But the big point of it all is this, dear friends: Time is short. Time is running out, no question about that.’

Why do you feel it's appropriate to conclude to that the Watchtower was speculating? Does this sound like speculation:

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. Of the generation that observed the beginning of the "last days" in 1914, Jesus foretold: "This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur."-Matt. 24:34. Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in highschool and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!" Awake!1969 May 22 p.15

Sorry El Piro, but this not mere speculation it is a declaration to the Watchtower youth that they would never grow old.

Why do you think they said this? Why would they overstep their bounds so blatently? It is because they needed the youth to have no doubt in their mind that they would see the end.

It was a sales pitch, my friend.

-Sab

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

El Piro

What is the 'Truth' or 'good news/gospel' of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

If it is different than what the Apostle was speaking, how did they come to that 'light'?

YKNOT what are you talking about?

elaborate a bit more please

tx ?

• sabastious
    sabastious

At the convention held in Baltimore, Maryland, F. W. Franz gave the concluding talk. He began by saying: “Just before I got on the platform a young man came to me and said, ‘Say, what does this 1975 mean?’” Brother Franz then referred to the many questions that had arisen as to whether the material in the new book meant that by 1975 Armageddon would be finished, and Satan would be bound. He stated, in essence: ‘It could. But we are not saying. All things are possible with God. But we are not saying. And don’t any of you be specific in saying anything that is going to happen between now and 1975. But the big point of it all is this, dear friends: Time is short. Time is running out, no question about that.’

^ Check out the GREEN TEXT in the above quote. Keep in mind the original statement was recorded over 50 years ago.

-Sab

• factfinder
    factfinder

The faithful slave PUBLISHED that g article telling young ones they will live to see armageddon soon. That information came DIRECT from the f&ds!

Is the troll getting too full? Lol!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    8 pages of feeding the troll? this site is like a smorsgabord to a troll!

GOrwell, lots of people are watching, people who are too scared to post like El Piro is doing. The answers to his questions are not necessarily for him alone.

-Sab

• The Finger
    The Finger

Elpiro,

You know the teaching came from the "slave" some were stumbled by it. It was a false teaching.

If you think about those you may not feel such a happy witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit