I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Outlaw what are you going to do when you hit 20k posts?

-Sab

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Outlaw gets a free meal and beer at KFC

LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw what are you going to do when you hit 20k posts?.....-Sab

Hey Sab..

Same old Same old..Yak..Make people Laugh..Hang out..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

Same old Same old..Yak..Make people Laugh..Hang out..

We should have a party!

I am off to bed!

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Darth plaugies!!..

Outlaw gets a free meal and beer at KFC..LOL.....DP

I got all teary eyed just reading that..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

El Piro

What is the 'Truth' or 'good news/gospel' of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

If it is different than what the Apostle was speaking, how did they come to that 'light'?

YKNOT what are you talking about?

elaborate a bit more please

tx ?

As JWs we say we are in the 'TRUTH'......this refers to our interpretation of the 'kingdom message'..... can you discuss what exactly is our message, it's development and how it is to be harmonized with Gal 1:6-9.

Feel free to post WT Library quotes of past articles if need be....

This is something that has been stumbling me and I would honestheartedly like to understand how you as a member of the anointed remenant.... (though I remain mindful that "When the time comes to clarify a spiritual matter in our day, holy spirit helps responsible representatives of “the faithful and discreet slave” at world headquarters to discern deep truths that were not previously understood. (Matt. 24:45; 1 Cor. 2:13)**" ......discerns this situation.

** WT July 15, 2010, pg. 23 par. 10

• The Finger
    The Finger

Elpiro,

once you start to doubt the ability of the slave in small things you start to doubt them in big things. Maybe they are wrong on a whole lot more which will cost you your salvation.

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

When i say we are in the truth, i mean that basically,

we beleive the bible and it's message, The message o fthe biblie is the kingdom of God

Give me a little bit of information as to yr frustration and why Gal 1:6-9

hat do you think our message is and it's relation to galatians?

• yknot
    yknot

El Piro....

When i say we are in the truth, i mean that basically, we beleive the bible and it's message, The message of the bible is the kingdom of God

No, I am sorry ......When we say we are in or have the 'TRUTH' it means our gospel (truth) of the kingdom...

Let me try again...... Can you tell me what exactly is the kingdom message, as taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses, it is the definition, this explanation which is our 'truth' or gospel/good news.

I appreciate you continued patience and kindness in this matter.......it is very dear to my heart to discern.

• freskalynn
    freskalynn

I read somewhere that the society plants bethelites & others to look on facebook and these social sites just to see if there are witnesses on there socializing with ex-jw's so they can be reported. Has anybody else heard this. I think I got it in an email from mason emerson not for sure though.

freskalynn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit