I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

I kinda figured i would read many negative things concerning Jw, i was not disapointed...........

I say if you ae not happy not Just in the JW, but anywhere, life it too short MOVE ON..

I myself am a wittness, an anointed witnes

there is no shame is sharing yr hope and i am varry happy with mine

I have been a witness all my life baptsised at 16 will be 53 this month

Anyway, i am happy to serve Jehovah, i know that this org is being used by him, look around who else is there

left to use?--the witnesess are the only ones that dont war one against the other of the same religion,

Catholics against catholics and the protestants follow the cotholics.

I stay cause i am happy, and because the JW tEACH BIBLE TRUTH, not human mumbo jumbo When i no longer think this way i will no longer be a witness i dont see that happening

• yknot
    yknot

Okay care to answer a bible question?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, El Piro.

• yknot
    yknot

oopsie......beg your forgiveness....that was awful rude of me.....

meant to say:

Huggles!

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

I am all for biblie questions and i will try to answer you sure, that is what we do.

• yknot
    yknot

Okie dokie.....

I am not being 'glib'.....being sincere...

Can you explain your understanding as a member of the remnant of Gal 1:6-9

(we had an anointed Sister at my first hall, I loved listening to her so please try and keep in mind I learn from asking questions )

(Galatians 1:6-9) 6 I marvel that YOU are being so quickly removed from the One who called YOU with Christ’s undeserved kindness over to another sort of good news. 7 But it is not another; only there are certain ones who are causing YOU trouble and wanting to pervert the good news about the Christ. 8 However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said above, I also now say again, Whoever it is that is declaring to YOU as good news something beyond what YOU accepted, let him be accursed.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome. Interesting.

Loz x

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

Just plan and simple, Jehovah has passed on the truth through his servants always,

In these days we have the slave that while not perfect is our sheperd as it cares for all of our soluls

They are held responsible for our lives, So while we learned that the soul was not inmortal

Just remember that no member of cristendum tought you this truth, yiu learned it here from the slove

and so it goes with everything that we know as witnesses , not if someone else comes to you with a diferrent

truth we know better than to listed because we know all the other bibli truths from the same sorce.

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

Excuse the bad spelling

• JRK
    JRK

I am glad that you are so happy.

I have moved on.

But I have to ask, why are you here?

Apparently things are not so peachy in your JW world!

You are branded as evil for even being here, you could be disfellowshipped for being on this site.

So what is going on?

One question, can you give a rational explanation why the WTS allied itself with the UN for a decade? They have proven themselves an Apostate Organization!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit