I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

El Piro;

if you can answer YNot's question of what is the "truth" that members of the WTS preach in relation to God Kingdom, please give a very brief resume of this message? if the message of "Gods Kingdom" deviates from the original message found in the Bible then it cant be the truth and if the WTS is preaching a message contrary to the Bible then it is highly likely that The WTS is a false prophet

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Anyway, i am happy to serve Jehovah, i know that this org is being used by him, look around who else is there

Really, perhaps then you could quote which Scripture the WTS. used to calculate the year 1914 as the return of Christ.

As far as I know Christ said that no one will know the time not even his Faithful Discrete Slave, even to attempt a calculation is

disobeying Christ's own words.

Another false teaching by the WTS. was of course 1975 which through close analyst of their calculation was completely false ( lie)

for its impossible to make such a calculation by using the bible or other sources since ( accurate) chronological dating of people's

lives and events were not taken. A prodigious lie no less, even more so when they stated (6000 years) that this date was to occur in September

of 1975. Nothing but a devious but cunning lie to help circulate more of the WTS. literature.

What your about to find out ELPIRO is the WTS. is a false prophet who has and is today profiteered ($) from selling the WORD

disguising themselves as Christ's own Faithful Discrete Slave.

The WTS was started by corrupt devious men who were really charlatans exploiting the bible and the WORD, as well any people who believed

in them. It was created by men desiring power and money and nothing else, but of course you'd have to be truthful and honest to realize this.

So the question I'd like to ask ELPIRO is how did you become one of the anointed class through a commercialized false prophet ($), that would

be an impossibility. That would make you a spirit of Satan the deceiver and a fraud.

• kimbo
    kimbo

Im tellin the elders on u .......

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Elpiro, please give us evidence for destruction of Jerusalem in 607BCE. We are looking forwards to the evidence. The worldly sources gives us evidence that Jerusalem fell to the Babylonian in 586/7BCE through the use of discovered artifacts. The similar artifacts that show that Babylon fell in 539BCE. Some of the discovered evidence show that the lunar eclipses occurred in the periods agreeable with the historians and could not possible agree with the chronology of the watchtower. So I'm looking forward to your evidence for 607.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

El Piro, if you could clear up why it is that you choose to be a witness for Jehovah and not for Christ, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

ElPiro said, "Excuse the bad spelling."

Certainly. We expect very little of active JWs; after all, you are not allowed to be educated and your ignorance is considered a blessing.

Why does The Author Of ALL LANGUAGES delight that His Named People are ignorant and inarticulate?

What's your excuse, El Piro?

• garyneal
    garyneal

El Piro (Fire Starter)

Seems like you are not answering YKNOT's question accurately, but that is okay. So much of JW theology is so convoluted its a wonder anyone understands it. My wife, for example, knows less about her doctrine than I do and she is an baptized publisher and I am the "unbelieving spouse." But to me, the question is not whether or not I am a Christian who believes in the Bible's message, it is more a question concerning why should I abandon my faith and become a witness when I already placed my faith in Christ?

You see, for the past 6 years prior to my wife 'progressing in the truth,' I studied with the witnesses along with my wife. My wife is a born in and to her this has always been her faith. She will accept no other. That's fine, I understand that faith inculcated in children tends to stick with them. However, how can I be so certain that the witnesses ALONE have the truth and all other Christian denominations are wrong? Truth is, there is nothing solid that the witnesses can uniquely claim as their own save for one thing.

That one thing is the selection made in 1919 by our lord Jesus Christ of the Watchtower Bible and Tract society as His Faithful and Discreet Slave. You know the scripture:

Matthew 24:45-47 (New International Version, ©2010)
    45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

According to the Society, the faithful and wise servant (or faithful and discreet slave) is the Watchtower Society (well actually no one knows who this is but this slave is a member of the WTS somehow) and the master is Jesus. Verse 47 occurred in 1919.

My question is, can you prove it? Is there any proof whatsoever that you can offer that will prove beyond any reasonable doubt that this event occurred in 1919 and the WTS is that chosen slave? Surely an annointed witness like yourself can prove this, right? If this can be proven, I will suit up and become a witness and go to the meetings with my wife.

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

ynot,

I feel you are not telling me the whole story

about how you feel that our message today differs from what the first Christians taught,

We have to remember that Christianity was new,

God's favor was with the new spiritual nation just born,

Jehovah allowed Jesus and his followers to perform resurrections and many miracles to prove this had God's baking.

Today we have the whole bible, so these miracles are not longer needed, so our message differs in this, also at that time the majority of people had not heard of Jesus, Today Most people have an idea of who he is and that he died for our sins, once past this hurdle, the message is concentrated on the fact that this kingdom will vindicate God and the issue raised by Satan will finally be resolved.

What good news do you think Jehovah’s witnesses preach and how do you think it differs from the early Christians and or the bible?

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

Ps sacramento,

‘That’s an interesting point you have brought up.

And you are right that we do have a responsibility to be witnesses for Jesus.

That’s why Jesus’ role in God’s purpose is emphasized in our publications

But here is something that may be a new thought to you.

(Rev. 1:5) . . . , 5 and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,”

“The firstborn from the dead,” and “The Ruler of the kings of the earth

Of whom was Jesus “the Faithful Witness”?(John 5:43 ; 17:6) . . . 43 I have come in the name of my Father, but YOU do not receive me; if someone else arrived in his own name, YOU would receive that one 6 “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.

Jesus set the example that we should imitate, did he not? . . . Why is it so important to get to know both Jesus and his Father? (John 17:3)’ This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

El Piro,

Pardon me, but one of your personalities doesn't know spelling or rules of grammar very well.

This last personality was much easier to understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit