I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am a very "Hoppy" Witness of Jehovah..

"I Jump for the WBT$!"..

"Where do Jehovah`s Witness`s Go"..

For..

Coffee during Field Service?..

http://newsblaze.com/pix/2010/0226/pix/ihop.gif

........................ ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

If someone got kicked out it was not for following the bible, it seems to me it was not necessary to kick people out they left, they left because their goal was not the kingdom and God's sovereignty, people were looking to the future, to a world much different than this, people got exited, But against ones that sat quietly and read their biblical knew that all this wld bow over.

Some would not have the best interests of the Watchtower at heart I agree. But you can't rightly lump everyone into the category now can you?

You cannot deny that some left because they could not be Witnesses in good conscience when their Watchtower was spewing falsehoods... like telling people they were not going to grow old, ever.

How can you speak for those people?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Yall (( Sab )))) he only has 3 post left let him talk to me.....

I can't promise I wont reply to what he has to say, it's too close to home

-Sab

• yknot
    yknot
    Attempting to be a bit more assertive..... (given that I am a girl)

El Piro

What is the 'Truth' or 'good news/gospel' of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

If it is different than what the Apostle was speaking, how did they come to that 'light'?

• Gerard
    Gerard

¿Why would you think that the watchtower WOULD have knowledge Jesus does not have, end of story, case closed on that, no one can say any different.

Then, why do you follow the Watchtower at all?

• The Finger
    The Finger

Elpiro, You know as I know we should listen to those appointed by Jehovah. With 1975 we listened. They were wrong, it was false.

The idea that we should have our own ideas about whether the slave being right or wrong depending on whether we agree with their biblical arguements is incorrect. You know that.

• yknot
    yknot
    Attempting to be a bit more assertive..... (given that I am a girl)----- SECOND ATTEMPT

El Piro

What is the 'Truth' or 'good news/gospel' of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

If it is different than what the Apostle was speaking, how did they come to that 'light'?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    now in any group, if you don't agree with them, after discussing the matter you can
    either try to change everyone opinion right away or wait be patient, Jesus is in control......ElPiro

You just Shot yourself in the Ass with that Remark..

Jesus is in Control,in Watchtower World?..

Your not a Jehovah`s Witness or you would know..

Jehovah`s Witness`s,"Wait on Jehovah!!"..

Jesus is Out of a Job..

The WBT$ is Mediator for all JW`s,with the exception of the 144,000..

Period..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

It appears El Piro already has "apostate" thinking as Outlaw has pointed out.

Do you think he needs to turn himself in?

-Sab

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

THEFINGER,

Jehovah witnesses and the WATCHTOWER, have never claimed to be recipients of new prophecy, The witnesses work with what is written there

THe problem with 1975 was that it was an article in awake and people got carried away with it but the watchtower never

Wrote that Armageddon wld come in that year. Just too much information that caused people lots of grief, people are desperate for a change, especially those who respond to the message of Christ and His kingdom.

Focusing on the wrong thing, we have lots of people that need bible studies, in the preaching work here where I live , they stop us on the street and ask for the latest mags and a bible study

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit