I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Sometimes I don't have a whole lot to say (and the editor won't let me undo saying nothing.)

Anybody know the score? I stopped paying attention.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I don’t believe the WATCHTOWER with no question, no true Christian does that,

LOL. You are either dishonest or deluded. I don't think you're deluded.

Didn't you answer up at the WT study of the Feb 09 rag? They “Keep Following the Lamb” p24

2 No doctrinal falsehood is “found in their mouths,”

3 There are many reasons why the slave class deserves our trust. Two outstanding reasons are: (1) Jehovah trusts the slave class. (2) Jesus also trusts the slave.

4 Consider what makes it possible for the faithful and discreet slave to provide timely, nutritious spiritual food. “I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go,” says Jehovah. He adds: “I will give advice with my eye upon you.” (Ps. 32:8) Yes, Jehovah provides direction to the slave. We can therefore have full confidence in the Scriptural insight, understanding, and guidance that we receive from the slave.

5 Does that not give undeniable evidence that God’s spirit is empowering the slave?

7 They are stirring evidence of God’s confidence in the anointed, who “keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.”

.... and so on the study article goes.

Sure, you can ask a question ............ but can you question their answer without fear of reprisal?

We all know the answer to that, so don't bother lying. If you don't suck it up and pretend you're 'waiting on Jehovah' for a sensible answer to a question they don't like, you'll be DFd and your family and friends will be coerced into treating you like crap. Does that sound like the actions of true Christians to you ELPIRO?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Who cares if you are a very happy witness of Jehovah? We are very happy not being witnesses of Jehovah. I would take my happiness over your's anytime. And guess what? I am anointed too. We all are.

I do believe you have been here before using a different nom de plume.

• yknot
    yknot

Ynot,
    I feel you are not telling me the whole story about how you feel that our message today differs from what the first Christians taught, We have to remember that Christianity was new, God's favor was with the new spiritual nation just born, Jehovah allowed Jesus and his followers to perform resurrections and many miracles to prove this had God's baking.
    Today we have the whole bible, so these miracles are not longer needed, so our message differs in this, also at that time the majority of people had not heard of Jesus, Today Most people have an idea of who he is and that he died for our sins, once past this hurdle, the message is concentrated on the fact that this kingdom will vindicate God and the issue raised by Satan will finally be resolved.
    What good news do you think Jehovah’s witnesses preach and how do you think it differs from the early Christians and or the bible

El Piro....

Good Day!!!

I was taught that of Jehovah’s Witnesses is really “gospel,” or “good news,” as of God’s heavenly kingdom that was established by the enthronement of his Son Jesus Christ at the end of the Gentile Times in 1914**

** w81 5/1 p. 17 par. 3

Also I am perplexed about your comments regarding 'vindication' of Jah's name....... we dropped that interpretation back in 1995 (see below WT citation which can easily be confirmed on WT Library CD)

*** w95 5/15 p. 25 par. 17 Part 2—Flashes of Light—Great and Small ***
    17 Similarly, for a long time, Witnesses spoke of the vindication of Jehovah’s name. But had Satan called Jehovah’s name into question? For that matter, had any of Satan’s agents done so, as if Jehovah did not have a right to that name? No, not at all. It was not the name of Jehovah that was challenged and that needed to be vindicated. That is why the Watch Tower Society’s recent publications do not speak of Jehovah’s name as being vindicated. They speak of Jehovah’s sovereignty as being vindicated and of his name as being sanctified. This is in keeping with what Jesus told us to pray: “Let your name be sanctified.” (Matthew 6:9) Time and again, Jehovah said that he was going to sanctify his name, which the Israelites had not challenged but had profaned.—Ezekiel 20:9, 14, 22; 36:23.

So our 'truth' is 1914's enthroment according to the our teachings.

This is 'different' from the scripture.

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

I don't believe the Watchtower either.

In turn, I'm shunned and Elpiro is anointed.

What kinda shyte is that!

Must be a black thing!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    . . . you are just repeating what you have read and stating it as a fact. [Quote from ELPIRO]

So are you ELPIRO, you are just repeating what you have read from the bible and stating it as fact!

3M

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

If you believed this person from his/her first post, then you really need to have your gullibility meter replaced.

JDW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit