I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

6 I marvel that YOU are being so quickly removed from the One who called YOU with Christ’s undeserved kindness over to another sort of good news. 7 But it is not another; only there are certain ones who are causing YOU trouble and wanting to pervert the good news about the Christ

The apostle Paul wrote with strong conviction about the provision for salvation that God had made through Jesus Christ. He declared that if anyone was to declare to the Galatians something beyond what they had learned, something that was actually a different teaching, “let him be accursed.” Then, pointing to the source of the good news that he declared, Paul stated: “Neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, except through revelation by Jesus Christ.” (Ga 1:8, 11, 12) This strong declaration was necessary, for even then there were some who were trying to overthrow the true faith by preaching ‘another good news.’ (2Co 11:4; Ga 1:6, 7) Paul warned of an apostasy to come and stated that ‘the mystery of lawlessness’ was already at work; he admonished Christians to remember the purpose of the good news and to stand firm and maintain their hold on the spirit-guided traditions they had learned through the apostles.—2Th 2:3, 7, 14, 15;Faithfulness in holding on to and continuing to proclaim the good news was counted by Jesus as more important than one’s present life, and Paul recognized that faithfully declaring it was vital.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Obviously if you rebel and try to have it yr way yr going to get ousted

Elpiro,

You speak as if rebellion is such a black and white concept. George Washington's "rebellion" is looked at in a different light from Great Britain's perspective.

To try someone for rebellion you need compelling evidence. Do you know the process of which this evidence is obtained? Why do you seem to trust it so freely?

-Sab

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

Chalenge, no no chanlenge, we are brothers no enemies, we are all looking 4 the same thing

The truth, and to obay Jehovah God.

No need to chalenge our brothers, study and discuss yes. humbly and with a good motive at heart

• sabastious
    sabastious

Faithfulness in holding on to and continuing to proclaim the good news was counted by Jesus as more important than one’s present life, and Paul recognized that faithfully declaring it was vital.

Ok I am declaring that the Watchtower has lied to it's members repeatedly for over a century and I can prove it.

^ If I can prove it then I am actually the one faithful declaring the "good news" because I am prerving truth and countering oppression, just as Jesus told me to, and you are th fraud.

Do you see how it goes both ways? Each side is equally valid when there is not evidence.

-Sab

• yknot
    yknot

El Piro

What is the 'Truth' or 'good news/gospel' of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

If it is different than what the Apostle was speaking, if so how did they come to that 'light'?

• sabastious
    sabastious

Chalenge, no no chanlenge, we are brothers no enemies, we are all looking 4 the same thing

The truth, and to obay Jehovah God.

No need to chalenge our brothers, study and discuss yes. humbly and with a good motive at heart

Elpiro, Elpiro!

You openly challenged their position on 1975. They indeed said 1975 was of visual scriptural importance. They actually TOLD people they were not going to grow up and die and the did.

Of course you are not going to advocate such actions just as many didn't advocate it when it was happening. And many of those people were ousted and told they no longer had God's favor and would die in Armegeddon if it came before they were reinstated.

You challenge that because you have God-given reason and a sense of Justice! You know it was wrong to kick people out in the cold for following the Bible.

Don't get sucked in further. You don't have to stop being a Witness just get your head out of the clouds for one second and realize that the Jehovah's Witnesses are by no means the only path to rightousness.

Don't accept the hypocrisy and allow yourself to be oppressed just like Jews were in the Roman times don't let history repeat itself to your fault.

-Sab

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

Sebastious, Rebellion is black and white, yr either with us or against us

30 He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.

Mat 12:30

If you are at work and rebel against the boss yr gone, this applies to all groups, they are formed for people w something in common, if you disagree with the group you no longer have something in common with the group, you will either try to change it or accept it as it is no other choice

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

If someone got kicked out it was not for following the bible, it seems to me it was not necessary to kick people out they left, they left because their goal was not the kingdom and God's sovereignty, people were looking to the future, to a world much different than this, people got exited, But against ones that sat quietly and read their biblical knew that all this wld bow over.

• sabastious
    sabastious

El Piro: Sebastious, Rebellion is black and white, yr either with us or against us

30 He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.

Mat 12:30

If you are at work and rebel against the boss yr gone, this applies to all groups, they are formed for people w something in common, if you disagree with the group you no longer have something in common with the group, you will either try to change it or accept it as it is no other choice

Interesting that you would choose Matthew's version of that quote from Jesus. You should also give Mark's version a read as well.

It's also apt that you would choose a boss/employee analogy because it fits my position better:

An employee rebels against the employer (boss). The boss sometimes fires the rebelious employee without question. Yet sometimes bosses are required by law to not fire them because of a mental impairment. Human ethics actually are further along than the Bible. We don't treat people like Black and White pawns on a chess board we have laws that require us to take into consideration the gray areas of life.

Although that's not to say injustice doesny't still happen or even happen a lot, but there are still much more effecient ways of dealing with large groups pf people than the Watchtower deals with theirs.

Oh and they make sure loyal subjects such as yourself have a low chance of ever hearing about the injustice that is rampant within your Society.

-Sab

• yknot
    yknot

Yall (( Sab )))) he only has 3 post left let him talk to me.....

BTW .... rebellion in an imperfect human theocracy has nuances as all political groupings..... interpretation causes one man to be seen as a terrorist by some and a freedom fighter by others......... nuance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit