I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

The wts has no excuse regarding 1975.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Wasn't that the first time we heard...... A new Understanding LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! or new light or LOL Fill in the Blank.........

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

sebastious,

You forget that those young people turn in to older adults, you can consider it a sales pitch, but at that time it was thought that the generation that saw the beginning of the end wld not pass until the end wld come, this was the generation of 1914. We hope to never grow old end die

“I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all.”—JOHN 11:25, 26.

?

• sabastious
    sabastious

Correct, the Watchtower refuses to own up to the occurrence. Their answer was still a slam dunk, though, because most Witnesses now a days (like El Piro) feel it as a non issue.

Nevermind the ethical dilemas presented when revising your history to set up your run for the future.

Corruption in the most devious sense.

-Sab

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Sounds like a New Understanding LOL!!!

I have better things to do than read this BS....

The Toliet needs cleaning.... LOL

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

1975 was not a "TEACHING"

it WAS A MENTION OF SOMETHING THAT COULD HAPPEN.

The ones that listened to Jesus in his word 1975 simply did not matter, no body knows the date of the end.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

this was the generation of 1914. We hope to never grow old end die.....ELPIRO

It only gets worse..This genius dosen`t know about the Generation Change..

ELPIRO..

Can you explain the Generation Change..

After you answer my First Question..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

sebastious,

You forget that those young people turn in to older adults, you can consider it a sales pitch, but at that time it was thought that the generation that saw the beginning of the end wld not pass until the end wld come, this was the generation of 1914. We hope to never grow old end die

Jesus told his followers that they would never die

“I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all.”—JOHN 11:25, 26.

?

My mother was a youth when they told all the kids they weren't going to grow up in this system. Now she lives in a travel trailer in an old folks retirement mobile home community.

Her job is Aqua Arobics and will not be able to do that until she dies, eventually her body will not be able to take the successive classes. What are her options? She stayed in a dysfunctional marriage because of the Jehovah's Witness Taboo on divorce, so our family took the brunt of that.

After not being able to handle a miserable forced relationship my parents parted ways. Of course ONE of them would need to be disfellowshipped if the marriage was to truly scripturally end. How do you think that affects the family? If my mother had been able to use her God-given BRAIN she and my dad would have been able to mutally part and our family would have had a fighting chance.

But no, getting a divorce without adultry is a SIN! So just continue livng in a miserable marriage while your kids watch you fight it out because you are simply imcompatible with your mate.

Stupid and needless emotional distress!

You know what has drove my mother to all of these decisions? She was a loyal "Witness" that actually believed the Governing Body meant what they said (imagine that?).

Hopfully I can amass enough wealth to give her a life that was possible before the Watchtower came and raped her of what she could have been. (she was born into the organization).

I know you have packaged answers for all these "ethical dilemas." And frankly, I'm not too interested in hearing them because I know them. They are stupidly simple replies to these flaws in the Witness system and are created just for the sake of "having a reply."

If you have kids in the "Truth" I pity them, I'm sorry I feel the need to say that. Because what's inspiring for you could be a serious pitfall to the generation that succeeds you.

-Sab

• The Finger
    The Finger

Elpiro,

1975 wasn't the first time false teachings came from those who claimed to be the sole channel of communication, appointed to had out spiritual food at the proper time.

I think the bible indicates that those who take such responsible positions, all though they appreciate the honor more will be expected of them.

The "slave" gave a specific year that the 7th creative day started. They gave a specific year when you were half way through. They taught the day was 7000 years long and that the last one thousand years would be the reign of Christ. They taught this in 1974/75 in the bookstudy.

If these dates were true the only time possible for Armageddon to come would be in the few remaining months.

Should you have listened to them? Is this food at the proper time? I think not.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ELPIRO..

So you Don`t have an Answer..What a Surprise..

You have no clue if there were a Group Of JW`s,the WBT$ lost Control of for Decades..

You talk about the generation of 1914 but can`t explain the Generation Change..

I wasn`t waiting for an answer,from someone who doesn`t know what to say..

The best you can do..Is not very Good..

Try a Jewish Website..

LOL!!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit