I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

EL PIRO

THE FIRESTARTER

• Searchn4answrs
    Searchn4answrs

El Piro-(spanish translation)-to escape from...English is definitely not his primary language..

i NO MAMMES GUAY!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Isnt it strange how many respond to "trolls"
    I have a laugh every time they join us.
    Please all put your hand together bow your heads
    & repeat after me>>>"Please LORD stop giving "it"
    ( man or woman)the laugh & joy "it" is getting from this" Amen

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome Elpiro!

That being said... I wonder if we will hear from him again? Under a different name maybe?

Anyway- I remember when I heard an elder from my old cong was partaking at the memorial. He was 40-50. I was mad. He is too young to be annointed. It seemed fake to me. I still have trouble accepting that people in their 40's or 50's are annointed. Jehovah has no faithful older ones to chose as replacements, those who spent more decades in their lives as faithful servents? Of course, that is academic now.

I forgot who posted it (sorry) but It is such a good point regarding the f&ds- Jesus refers to that slave as HIM-singular, not plural. So the wts goes beyond what is written and turns it into a plural class. Too bad I can't discuss this with my brother who worships the "slaaaaaave". He stretches the word out with a fake southern accent, sounds like goat boy! There are so many great , well thought out and reasonable points and posts brought out on this forum. I wish I was as articulate as so many of you are! ( Does not help that 3 "mini-strokes' about 7 years ago did major damage to my vocabulary and memory).

But my brother will not listen to anything at all that he feels questions or criticizes the slave. It's a shame. he is afraid and close minded.

Anyway, I cannot believe someone who truly feels they are annointed would visit and post on this forum. If I was still a witness my conscience would not let me read anything here.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Lion Cask- that is fantastic! I love it! LOL!

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Sayswho- yes- excellent question! It says the slave is singular, not plural.

@El Piro, I look forward to your answers to yknots questions. If we hear from you again. (Doubtful). Why am I thinking El Piro is Johnny the secret bethelite? lol

• villabolo
    villabolo

1975 and Armageddon This was the focus 4 you and many others whom just did not tick to the bible, plain and simple, the time of the end is not known to even jesuscrist, The focus is Jehovah, we dedicated ourselves to him 4 eternity.

¿What makes you think that anyone else would know?--

That was Just speculation that snowballed out of control, and some articles that were written at the time fueled the fire--

El Piro, you say you are 53 and have been baptized since the age of 16. That means you lived through 1975. That means I can in all good conscience call you a damn liar for mouthing the Watchtower lie about its being speculation from "below".

I was there you see, and I have a clear memory of the Kingdom Ministry being read to the congregation. It related how brothers were selling their homes and dedicating themselves to preaching in the few remaining years to Armageddon.

I also have a clear memory of listening to then Vice President Fred Franz in 1974 when he gave the usual chronological mish mash. Remember the "Adam and Eve gap"? He specifically stated, in front of thousands, that it could only be months or years long. If it were any longer, he said, Adam would have been tempted into bestiality.

He rhetorically asked if Jehovah would allow for Adam to be tempted into bestiality. I still remember his response to his own absurd question. In his sing song voice he said "Nooo brothers and sisters, Jehovah would not allow that."

Conclusion, Armageddon, marking the end of 6,000 years of Man's existence, was months or years away from 1975. If it were decades I figure, according to Freddies logic, the sheep in Eden would be very wary.

What's more, it is an insult for you to tell many on this board, who weren't even JWs or even born before 1975 that it was their focus. If you have spent any time lurking on this site, you would know that JWN is made up of a great variety of people who left for different reasons.

My particular reason was that I was getting fed up with the pathological self worship of the Governing Body. They are so blasphemously narcissistic that they pretend to see their reflection in every Biblical metaphor. The ark of the covenant; Jehovah's chariot; the Ezekiel Class; the Jeremiah Class. What else are you; Jehovah's middle leg?

Yours is a religion of psychopaths, psychotics and servile neurotics. It's good that your religion pretends to not be involved in politics; you'd be a major asset to the Republican party.

Villabolo

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Thanks, FACTFINDER...I too have a problem getting my head around the young (40-50s) being of the anointed. Sorry to hear of your health problems,...you write just fine.

BLONDIE: Thus only anointed jws are Jehovah's witnesses.***

• ***I must of been missed this for the past 50 years...

Sw

• satinka
    satinka

ELPIRO,

Welcome to the forum.

I was taught after leaving the jws that Jehovah is a lower-vibrating entity that thrives and feeds on fear. JWs are a religion of fear. Their members are taught to fear Jehovah, fear the devil, fear the demons, fear disfellowshipped ones, fear the world, fear everything! Jehovah is not the Almighty at all, but a "lower" power-seeking demi-god.

Can you disprove that? I know what the Bible says about Jehovah being the Almighty, and quite frankly, I don't believe it anymore.

And the question about where else can we go? Well, just about anywhere that doesn't teach their followers to be in constant fear is preferable to the Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs.

Sending you love,

satinka

• garyneal
    garyneal

marking, I would like to see him answer YKNOT.

Also, I as a householder have a couple of questions for him too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit