I'm a very happy witness of Jehovah

by ELPIRO 216 Replies latest jw friends

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

ElPiro,

Here is another interesting Bible Study:

Isaiah 66:5
    Hear the word of Jehovah, YOU men who are trembling at his word: “YOUR brothers that are hating YOU, that are excluding YOU by reason of my name, said, ‘May Jehovah be glorified!’ He must also appear with rejoicing on YOUR part, and they are the ones that will be put to shame.”

Questions:

1/ Has the Watchtower Society and its Governing Body excluded (disfellowshipped) any brothers through the use of God's actual name?

2/ Is there any other religion that excludes brothers through the use of God's actual name?

3/ Who will be brought to shame, the brothers being excluded or the brothers doing the excluding?

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    Thanks Lion Cast - but this time I was aiming for the bullshit!

In which case you hit another bullseye, Gladiator. I just wonder why there are so many others who've glommed onto this thread who don't see it, too.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

ElPiro,

You are a very happy witness of Jehovah.

2nd Thesalonians 2

But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10 and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved. 11 So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Question:

Are the people described in 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2 Happy too?

• yknot
    yknot

Yall......

English isn't his first language.

Please allow El-Piro to feel comfortable and ready to fully tell his story in his own time.

Whatever has brought him to our little forum, so be it...... he is here and that is all that matters

BTW.... this is not an 'apostate' forum..... it is a forum to discuss all things Jehovah's Witness

El Piro the offer to talk privately via forum messaging is still good.....just click the little envelope next to your username in the right hand corner and then click on the message I sent you.....

Huggles Yall!

• blondie
    blondie

So what brought such a happy jw to this board and to post knowing that mostly ex-jws post here? It takes more than words to prove happiness.

Welcome.

I have a comment; I noticed that the Christian Greek Scriptures speak of Jesus' followers as being Christians and witnesses of Jesus, never witnesses of Jehovah.

(Acts 1:6-8) When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: "Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?" 7 He said to them: "It does not belong to YOU to get knowledge of the times or seasons which the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction; 8 but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de´a and Sa·mar´i·a and to the most distant part of the earth."

(Revelation 12:16-17) . . .. 17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus. . .

(Revelation 17:5-6) . . ." 6 And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.. . .

----------------

Actually, only anointed jws are designated jws since only they are "spiritual" Israelites. The other sheep are designated "companions." Thus only anointed jws are Jehovah's witnesses.

*** w65 6/1 p. 336 pars. 6-7 Increase Your Praise of Jehovah! ***More than thirty years ago (1931) they were given a name that was based on Jehovah’s Word, namely, Jehovah’s witnesses. (Isa. 43:10) These are, not Jews according to the flesh, but, rather, spiritual Judeans (meaning, ‘praisers of Jehovah’), spiritual Israelites composed of many nationalities who have been brought out of captivity to Babylon the Great.—Rom. 2:28, 29; 9:6; Eph. 2:11-18; Heb. 8:7-13.

These people, Jehovah’s witnesses and their companions, are the only ones in the earth who are praising and blessing the most important, the most wonderful and the most holy name in all the universe, the name of Jehovah!

*** w02 2/1 p. 22 par. 14 Have You Received "the Spirit of the Truth"? ***The modern history of Jehovah’s Witnesses attests that they have been succored by their loyal companions, the other sheep, as these were moved by the spirit.

*** w88 1/1 p. 22 par. 13 "The Good News Has to Be Preached First" ***Thus, in this time of the conclusion of the system of things, the preaching of the good news is done by Jehovah’s dedicated Witnesses, the remnant of Christ’s spiritual brothers and their sheeplike companions who make up the "great crowd."

*** w72 12/15 p. 766 The God of Justice Will Act ***That is why Jehovah’s Christian witnesses, the anointed remnant and their goodwill companions, spare no effort to sound this warning.

*** w65 6/1 p. 330 par. 12 Joyfulness All the Day Long ***A third reason why Jehovah’s witnesses and their companions, in contrast with all others, are joyful amid present conditions is that they accept the historical events of the past fifty years as overwhelming evidence and proof conclusive that the long-prayed-for kingdom of God was established in the heavens in 1914.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So what brought such a happy jw to this board ....

Exactly. "Hey, I am perfectly happy so I disobeyed WT orders and offer for you all to mock me or tell me why I shouldn't be happy even though I could have just avoided that."

I am perfectly happy as a heterosexual, too. But, hey guys- let's go to a gay bar and tell the patrons that there is no reason for me to even consider their way of life and ask "What do you think of that?"

• laverite
    laverite

"I am perfectly happy as a heterosexual, too. But, hey guys- let's go to a gay bar and tell the patrons that there is no reason for me to even consider their way of life and ask "What do you think of that?" <--------------------- ROTFL. That's a funny one OTWO. Makes the point though!

• ex-Special Pioneer
    ex-Special Pioneer

Mr Elpiro,

You are contradicting yourself. As a "Happy" witness what are you doing on this forum? Is it ok for you to chat with ex-witnesses? Will you talk to us in front of your elders? Or you will shun us? When I was an elder we had situations of individuals like "you" stating that they are of the "annointed". I can tell you something that the majority of elders that I knew did not take seriously this claim. Infact some were even held from certain positions.

If you believe that the "Governing Body" are "gods modern representatives" on this "earth" you should adhere to what they are instructing you to do. The fact that you are not listening to what they are telling you seems that you are not in full agreement with what they are saying and this clearly shows that you are not a happy JWs.

Its better to clear your thinking first before writing up this non sense. Some of us took years before we came to a conclusion this was done through alot of reading and research.

I dont think that you have ever served as an elder and this say alot.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

ElPiro is a TROLL. Can't even spell "jesuscrist" properly. Nor can he spell "cristendum" or "apostols". "I myself am a wittness, an anointed witnes."

Whatever..... If you're that old, anointed, and that indoctrinated, you would know how to spell some of the key words in your own organisation.....

If you're going to try to impersonate someone, try Homer Simpson......

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

ROFL, Sam! This was my initial impression as well. Just thought he might clean it up and make a better attempt at refuting the irrefutable.

Guess I was wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit