Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• Violia
    Violia

People, we could cut and paste these 3 threads (esp this one) into a DSM-IV.

Now we are all fighting.

It is called Drama by most but actually does have a real name.

People who engage in this kind of drama start this kind of stuff all the time. Everyone is fighting and we all wonder why?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Back to your corners everyone!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NLV, your saying that little joke was not directed towards white dove

Jesus, jackass, before you accuse someone, know what the f@#$ you are talking about.

CD Wrote: So, NVL, fancy a walk around the duck pond with me? I think I need a little fresh air.

That was directed to CD, not WD.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I my be wrong and I'm certainly not going to go back thru the thread to check, but I don't remember White Dove doing nothing more than questioning how strange the guy insisted on meeting in the hot park when she suggested an air-conditioned Starbucks. Others (including myself) offered up the possiblity that his insistance to meet in the park could have been for other reasons.

When I first left the cult, I started meeting online women for redezvous to deal with the pain & depression. Many times it was at a park. Although there was never sex in the park, after some kissing many times the meeting would lead to taking it to a room. There was sex on the first meeting with 12 of the first 24 women I met, before I quit keep count. The kicker is that these were very nice women. I've quit doing this and haven't had sex in almost 5 years, so please don't be a hater, because I was dealing with leaving a cult.

Trust me....the guy was probably just a normal guy trying to increase his chances of taking the meeting to another level. Something that could not be done in Starbucks.

Think About It

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I guess I should respond to this.

From wasblind:

Quillsky, Deaf people don't need to be treated differently when it comes to respect or on many other things, I'ts just like OutLaw said :"The Deaf percieve and take in information differently than those who can hear, They also react differently.."and who says deaf people walk around with a victim mentallity ? There you go with that damn Imagination again. What the hell you smokin' ?

Not sure what you mean about the Imagination thing, but I don't smoke anything.

People that are deaf don't necessarily "walk around with a victim mentality". Except White Dove on here, but she really should sort that out, quite soon.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" your best argument seems to be to go straight for personal attacks."

Now let me see,

exactly how many names have I called you on this thread other than NLV.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Quillsky,

do you interact with deaf people on a daily basis, to know what they do or don't do ?

do you know white dove personally or from somewhere else, if you do, I stand to be corrected.

• wasblind
    wasblind

NVL,

yes you stated that to CD, but it was a dig pertaining to WD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

White Dove, as you can see sometimes when you just want to talk something out, (if the moon is in the right phase) some people will jump all over you. It happens sometimes.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Now let me see,

exactly how many names have I called you on this thread other than NLV.

I'm sorry, you seem to be so limited as to think that that name calling is the only form of a personal attack. I didn't realize I was debating with such a limited and disabled person. My mistake.

NO LITTLE ONE. I WAS NOT TALKING TO WHITE DOVE. HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT IN THE CULT IS IRRELEVANT DESPIT YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE TO SO. YOU ARE A MORON THAT CAN'T FOLLOW A FORUM THREAD.

I used big letters for one as limited as yourself. Hope that helps.

yes you stated that to CD, but it was a dig pertaining to WD

Why yes. Yes it was. And now that I've pointed that out, her ability to hear and your lack of ability to use your brain are worlds apart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit