Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• tec
    tec

White Dove, as you can see sometimes when you just want to talk something out, (if the moon is in the right phase) some people will jump all over you. It happens sometimes.

I think we are a night or two away from a full moon...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well at least I got you to admit that it was aimed at WD,

so I guess I have the ability to use my brain after all.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Well at least I got you to admit that it was aimed at WD,

so I guess I have the ability to use my brain after all.

No, you don't. It was aimed at CD, using a theme on the thread from WD. You can use it to type, but basic reading comphrehension isn't on the skill set. Jumping to moron conclusions apparently is, though.

It's nice to have a skill, I guess.

• wasblind
    wasblind

NVL,

It's alright, I don't have a need to have the last word,

you already admitted that it was directed to WD. I'm satisfied,

when a man own up to something there's nothing more to say.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Well, my thread sure did go in the crapper, didn't it?

I want to thank the people who took the time to really read and really think when preparing their comments.

It showed an ability to discuss real life issues, which means you probably have been out of the borg longer than some of the others who got mean, rude, and obnoxious.

The guy never denied it was sexual heat he was referring to. He never called me a crazy woman for suggesting that was what he meant.

He never invited me there to feed the ducks.

He never mentioned a fear of crowds or public places.

Starbuck's is right across the street from work. 10 miles there and 10 miles back to work is a long way to go and takes a big chunk of time.

Some people need to go back to first grade and learn to critically read, all over again to get the cult way of reasoning out of their brains.

And, some people need to read more books that use terminology that they should know but don't.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, 7 pages over nothing.

I met a guy about 20 years ago when I used to respond to personal ads in a local paper in the San Francisco East Bay. I spoke to him a few times by phone and he suggested we meet up. I suggested a nearby park that I knew would be pretty busy and I packed about a week's worth of dirty clothes to take over to my parents' house if the meet-up didn't pan out. When I met the guy it was a sunny day so I had my sunglasses on. He didn't like that. Right off it just didn't feel right so I cut it short. He didn't like that too. I left out and went to my parents' house. When I got back home he called, but by that time I really wasn't interested. I should make clear that my warning bells were going off before I met the guy but I didn't listen. I turned out to be right, he was a A-1 jerk. But what did I do? I let him talk me into going out with him. Major mistake. I was so turned off by the guy that when he dropped me off and tried to kiss me goodnight I flinched.

White Dove, I'm sure there are some folks who have dated outside of the bOrg and know when things are not right and when guys try to score a little nookie at jump. But honestly I don't think this guy was going for that, even after all the reasons you think so and even when he didn't deny your accusations (I think at that point he might have thought you were a bit crazy and was nice enough not to encourge you). I just think he was insensitive and a bit lacking in the skills of how to treat a lady.

But good that you found out now before you invested anymore time in this guy (I'm disregarding the time spent on this topic and the 7 pages ).

Take it as a lesson learned and know he's one less guy from the man who's really right for you.

P.S. I didn't need any confirmation from anyone that the guy I met was a jerk.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

But honestly I don't think this guy was going for that,

Why would you think your remote instincts are better than White Dove's in-person instincts?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've met him several times at TB. But, he's still a stranger.

7 effing pages?! Rediculous, actually. LMAO!

• Think About It
    Think About It
    7 effing pages?! Rediculous, actually. LMAO!

Not really. Just more interesting at the moment than talking about the WTS and our mutual cult experience.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why would you think your remote instincts are better than White Dove's in-person instincts?

Why not? She hadn't met him in person either. And if her story is true, she still hasn't. But hey, I didn't bring this story here, White Dove did. It amazes me that when folks tell something here and they don't get the response they want they get upset. *Newsflash* This ain't the hall and folks will tell you what you might not want to hear. Ain't that a stinker.

Like I said before White Dove, something didn't feel right, he's a jerk and you dodged a possible bullet. Move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit