Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    I am lost! So what happened?

White Dove works at Taco Bell and a customer who runs a mental health clinic gives White Dove his email address.

She emails the customer and he responds, eventually inviting her for a date in the park feeding ducks together.

White Dove thinks a date in the park is dangerous and he may want to have sex with her in the bushes, so she says certainly not, it must be a date in Starbucks

An email exchange ensues about the heat outdoors in Arizona versus the aircon in Starbucks.

White Dove interprets talk of "heat in the park" to mean talk of "sex in the park". (Don't worry, I also didn't get this part.)

White Dove asserts her choice of venue, and many people here applaud her for how assertive she is.

Taco Bell Mental Health Professional tries to persuade White Dove that a walk by the lake would be nice. White Dove digs her heels in and posts on JWN some more about her deviant suitor.

Things escalate to two threads.

White Dove now believes the man she gave her email address to in Taco Bell definitely wants to have perverted casual sex with her on their first date next to the ducks in the park. Under a bush or something. When she's not screaming. And when the runners and cyclists have stopped going by.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Quillsky, hahahahah thanks now I got it! Next time I post a long post I will make sure I send it to you first :-) So is having sex in the park after eating taco bell bad?

The only problem i see is that you get itchy :-)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Was the itch from crabgrass or just crabs?

• Think About It
    Think About It

She met the guy in person and obviously the guy didn't give off too bad a vibe or a meeting wouldn't have been considered in the first place. The point of contention was he wanted to meet outdoors in the hot park vs. in the AC of Starbucks. My take is either the guy doesn't want to take a chance of being seen with another woman by people in a public place like Starbucks, or he thinks meeting in a place like a park could possibly lead to something like heavy kissing & petting or him possibly receiving oral sex on the first meeting.

He may be horny, but it doesn't necessarily make him a pervert. All this is just guessing, but if she's definately not into any of those possiblites then the matter should be over with him just forgotten.

Think About It

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

was that really the issue? or the fact that he didnt wanted to spend the 2 bucks for coffee unless he tasted it first?

• Violia
    Violia

I kind of agree, the Mental Health Professional dogged (what looks like here on jwn) as a drama queen. Sorry, but it does look that way.This just seems to be a classic case of thy protest too much.

Don't want to date this maybe loser, say NO. Throw away his email and never speak to him again.

feel really commited to causing him problems? Report him but if you file the same report you have here , well, they just want the facts, not your gut reaction . They are not going to take your report seriously. However, since I did not see this man and I do believe in gut reactions, do what you feel you must. Feel really po'd, , tell all your girl friends and spread rumors about him, but remember if he finds out who did it, he can get you for slander or libel, as the case may be.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    was that really the issue? or the fact that he didnt wanted to spend the 2 bucks for coffee unless he tasted it first?

A deviant sexual pervert who likes public sex, I might consider, but too cheap to buy me a Starbucks on the first date? That I just cannot abide!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Starbucks is only 2 bucks in the US? It's 4 bucks in Canada! Jesus is right!

So a girl's really got be worth it to get a guy to "spring" for one here!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

A deviant sexual pervert who likes public sex, I might consider, but too cheap to buy me a Starbucks on the first date? That I just cannot abide!

Would you like a latte?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I would like a latte NVL. A considerate man knows a girl has to wet her whistle first!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit