Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Six of nine is so cool because he agrees with you on this thread, and those who don't are jackasses. Gee, I feel like I'm back in highschool.

Well, I thought six of nine was really cool on a few other threads where I agreed with him, but now I'm not so sure.

Perhaps he'll be cool again tomorrow if he posts something I agree with then.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Blech.

Did you ever create a thread and it turn into something so ugly that it began to make you physically ill?

Lee told me something about how XJW's are taught to feel about themselves.

She said that we were constantly badgered about viewing ourselves as lesser ones.

So, when someone belittles us and calls us names and puts us down, it cuts like a knife.

This thread is making me physically ill. It's my thread, so I attended to it when maybe I should have just let it die.

I don't know if I'll check my PM's as I'm such a nervous wreck right now.

The Vamp was right. Let's all just take a powder for the night and cool our engines.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Dearest White Dove, I do sympathize with your feeling physically ill. I hate these kinds of personal wars myself. If you didn't notice, I ducked out of one of those on another one of your threads, trying to keep my dignity in tact. I'm sorry that you thought I was "shitting all over" it on purpose. I felt physically ill after that one myself. I'd appreciate a little credit for that...

V665

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh yeah, Vampy, I knew exactly where that stuff was coming from and had a little laugh about it.

I also shit all over AS1's thread and called him names. This one, however, was an attack on my character and I know the alligations to be false. It hurts.

Sorry, AS1.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I heard a counselor say once that some people get energy from upsetting and angering others.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    I heard a couselor say once that some people get energy from upsetting and angering others.

Well for me it's not a positve energy, FlyingHighNow! Can we leave this alone?

V665

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sort of like psychic vampires? They suck all the energy from a person and leave them depleted and depressed.

Vamp, I don't think she meant you. Yours and the other guy's battle was a primal one, one that I recognized right away and is perfectly normal, if not irritating. No worries.

I've decided to turn this around to a more positive and healing direction. I'd like to continue.

She and I were discussing the behavior of others who infiltrate a thread and do irreparable damage to it.

In order to not feel so damaged by all the name calling and put downs, what do all of you suggest in order to heal one's XJW self-esteem (JW's are told not to have any)?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    Sort of like psychic vampires? They suck all the energy from a person and leave them depleted and depressed.

I trust that was not directed at me... (That would hurt, you know.)

what do all of you suggest in order to heal one's XJW self-esteem (JW's are told not to have any)?

For one, we can all stop being so judgemental...

V665

• White Dove
    White Dove

Nah, not you. There is such a thing as a psychic vampire whose goal is to steal others' energy.

They are the kind that can clear a room in a minute because it just gets so negative and depressing to be there.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I hope that this thread doesn't get locked for disturbing content like someone else's was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit