Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wait a minute...by "walk around the duck pond", do you mean you are going to rape me?

NVL, was that supposed to be a joke? cause I sure as hell didn't laugh.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not trying to be funny but I didn't understand all the talk about "heat" to mean that sex was expected. I've dated a bit and don't consider myself to be naive about such issues. I took all the "heat" talk to be about the fact that it gets damn hot in Arizona. I do think that the guy was being inflexible about where he wanted to meet up. Not a match, nothing to get the knickers in a twist about, move on.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Since that wasn't directed at you, I sure as hell don't care.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Though I was a victim of rape, I thought it was funny. I do realize my sensitivities may be different from other victims.

• wasblind
    wasblind

NLV,

I don't know how long you were in the Cult, but it was obviously long enought to keep your brain from developing out of adolescence.

picking on what a deaf person percieves and how they percieve it, clearly shows you have brain damage

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wasblind, you have a pm.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I don't know how long you were in the Cult, but it was obviously long enought to keep your brain from developing out of adolescence.

What matter is not how long I was in, but rather that I've been out long enough to tell self righteous jerks like you with no sense of humor to go pound sand somewhere else, I couldn't care less what gets you would up. Oh, and to lighten up, since your best argument seems to be to go straight for personal attacks.

picking on what a deaf person percieves and how they percieve it, clearly shows you have brain damage

Not being smart enough to read what I wrote, comprehend it and to differntiate disagreeing with from picking on someone clearly shows you aren't smart enough to know what brain damage is.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

To aSphereisnotaCircle

Cog Diss,

I have known White Dove in real life, she is anything but a drama queen. Her family was in our book study and she has traveled to assamblies with my family. She was always very quiet and never did anything to draw attention to herself.

I take complete responsibility for first calling White Dove a drama queen.

On this forum she is a drama queen. At the very least, on this thread she demonstrates an escalation of a man (to whom she handed her email address at Taco Bell) into someone who wants to have sex with her at a lake after feeding the ducks. WTF?

I stand by "drama queen", and I don't think that White Dove being "very quiet" at the book study or in your car on the way to the assembly does any service to her claim that a man wants to have sex with her in a park.

• wasblind
    wasblind

NLV, your saying that little joke was not directed towards white dove

• wasblind
    wasblind

Got it Josie, thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit