Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I've been in a bad relationship and I can vouch for the truth of that Vampy. I spent many, many lonely nights sleeping alone on the couch when I was married, too. I may be lonely now, but at least I can have the entire bed to myself!

• White Dove
    White Dove

LOL! I share my bed with my 21 year old daughter and her cat, and it's like a slumber party, sometimes. I hate to sleep alone. Just not a loner. Used to sleep with my sister when our mom made us share a room.

Moving to a new place means starting over in the friends department. It's okay. I've done it before.

And yes, being alone is much better than being in a lousy relationship.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it's been a couple of the women who've gone all mushy over this "poor guy."

If said women feel so about him, YOU DATE HIM!

Good Grief

• White Dove
  • White Dove
    White Dove

I remember when my X left. I felt so liberated and did indeed have the whole queen bed to myself. It was great! Of course, I ended up having my daughter and son, ages 5 and 3 at the time, sleep with me.

Now, having the most wonderful roommate (daughter) but still single as far as romance is concerned, I've gotta still resign myself to that and make a plan for making more friends, both male and female.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Gotta story for ya. Happened about 19 years ago before I met my husband. I went to a club and met this guy, gave him my number, big mistake. This guy would call me up in the middle of the night and say the nastiest things to me (he thought it was sexy). I gave him the nickname of "Little Freak" cuz (1) he was shorter than me and (2) he was a freak! I tried to get this guy to stop the sex talk to no avail. It got to the point that he was calling me every freakin' night! The last time he called me I played nice and told him to call me the following Tuesday night. I moved out of my apartment that Saturday and changed my number.

Was I tramatized by Little Freak? Nah, he's someone else's freak now. I moved on.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Bet he got a freak of his own to love and hug and call him George.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Let's hope so. Freaks need love too.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

AWWWW! Isn't this better? We're all getting along now. Group hug!

V665

• cognizant dissident

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit