Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• White Dove
    White Dove

He didn't want a relationship. So, what do YOU think he wanted?

Situation: 106 degrees, 4pm, secluded park, 10 miles away from work in the middle of a work day, with a stranger who refuses to meet in a more reasonable location...

That doesn't fit any senario but one, and I only posited one.

Never blew anything out of proportion, never commented on the more extreme senarios offered by OTHERS.

So yeah, knock it off already.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    He said, "I'm not looking for a relationship..." That's pretty clear that he is not into dating with a future relationship in mind. He wants some whore action.

It's pretty clear to me that it's more likely he's looking for friendship.

It's also within the realm of possibility that you sent out crazy lady signals early on, and although he'd like to be kind and enjoy your company on a walk, he doesn't want to give you the wrong expectations.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It would have been nice if he did mean that, but I honestly don't think he did.

The word "heat" repeated on and on began taking on a different meaning, especially when he said, "Just wanted to be clear that the HEAT doesn't bother me. Maybe you can't take the HEAT."

It doesn't sound like an invitation for simple friendship, to me.

Crazy lady signals? I'm supposed to smile and greet the customers and make sure they are okay at their tables. I do this with everyone in equal measure. Not sure what signals you mean.

I treat them all the same. I have to be very attentive and watch everyone closely, because I've been accused of ignoring people's requests for this or that.

They reported me to my boss and she told me to be watchful, smile brightly, and helpful.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Not sure what signals you mean.

Perhaps that you emailed him first, and subsequently emailed him again - some out-there emails - to imply that the park wasn't as appropriate as a coffee franchise for a first meeting.

It is clear that you engaged in a bit of a power play about it. I picked up some crazy lady signals from that, but not only that.

Anyway, if you were still deciding what to do, I would suggest that you take Egg, and possibly a dog if you have one, for a walk in the park with this man. However I think you've firmly shut the door on any potential friendship with him.

Friendships can turn into relationships. (Real relationships, not sex in the park.)

It happens all the time.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

My daughter has my back and I have hers. She's a bit outspoken when it comes to defending someone. Do you guys have kids? Kids like this? They are priceless!

I noticed that, you are lucky, she seems like a really great kid.

Well I guess it probably isn't luck, her parenting probably had a lot to do with it too.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Cog Diss,

I have known White Dove in real life, she is anything but a drama queen. Her family was in our book study and she has traveled to assamblies with my family. She was always very quiet and never did anything to draw attention to herself.

In real life, we are not the same people we are on this board. When I read back some of my old posts, I see a very angry outspoken person. But no one who knows me would call me outspoken. And I never talk about JW stuff with my friends because they would never understand. All my anger gets vented on this board because the posters here are the only ones who "get it". So my friends never see me angry either. You can go back and read all my old posts, but I doubt very seriously that you will be able to desern from them what kind of person I am in real life.

Dating in the real world after having been raised a JW is extremely hard. We all have a lot to learn that we should have learned when we were kids and teenagers. This board is a great place to vent and cry and learn from others and receive support from others who understand.

Perhaps you are trying to help and be supportive by pointing out what your perceive to be immature behavior, and I can respect that. But my angry outspoken online persona wants to tell you to shut the eff up and go find someone else to pick on, talk about drama queens, sheesh, you just can't let it go can you? You just keep stirring that pot,...............cause thats what DQs do best ...........jackass

• wasblind
    wasblind

" In real life, we are not the same people we are on this board."

Hate to dissapoint ya. The only thing that is not real about me is my avatar

like me or hate me, this is it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

So, NVL, fancy a walk around the duck pond with me? I think I need a little fresh air.

I'm in. Let's do it :)

Wait a minute...by "walk around the duck pond", do you mean you are going to rape me?

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Maybe you treat deaf people differently to hearing people, Outlaw, but I don't.

Being deaf doesn't give one the right to accuse a potential date of being a park rapist. Maybe a few wake-up calls like this will help White Dove to lose the victim mentality."

Quillsky, Deaf people don't need to be treated differently when it comes to respect or on many other things, I'ts just like OutLaw said :"The Deaf percieve and take in information differently than those who can hear, They also react differently.."

and who says deaf people walk around with a victim mentallity ? There you go with that damn Imagination again. What the hell you smokin' ?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Situation: 106 degrees, 4pm, secluded park, 10 miles away from work in the middle of a work day, with a stranger who refuses to meet in a more reasonable location...

Situation....he likes the outdoors and the park, he wants to meet in an open place since he is meeting a stranger. She insists on meeting in starbucks even though he hates the crowds there and loves the peace and quiet of the outdoor and this crazy lady thinks he is a sex pervert....

Two sides, same coin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit