Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• wasblind
  • Violia
    Violia

After reading just his email I knew he thought he could get sex on the first date. That "if you can't stand the heat" line is an old one and I agree, run.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Well, I agee he seems like a dick, but being a dick isn't an ethics violation

• Violia
    Violia

No ethics problems that you have posted--long as you are not his patinet .

• Think About It
    Think About It

That should be the last communication between you & him......right?

Think About It

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Okay, so I read your first post on that other thread. I saw a huge red flag the moment that he would not change his mind about going to the park, after you expressed that you did not want to do that. There should not have been any communication after that. Give it up, he's obviously a jerk. This guy started out bad.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Stay away....this is a safty issue........

• White Dove
    White Dove

Okay, maybe ethics violation was stretching it a bit, but it's creepy knowing he is counseling people on how to live their lives less deviant.

Oh yeah. I dropped him. No temptation there.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Okay, maybe ethics violation was stretching it a bit, but it's creepy knowing he is counseling people on how to live their lives less deviant.

Less deviant than what? What kind of therapist is he? That's not exactly what therapists usually do?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Illegal public sex in secluded places with strangers is pretty deviant and not at all mentally healthy.

He's into mental health. He runs a clinic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit