Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

you already admitted that it was directed to WD. I'm satisfied,

when a man own up to something there's nothing more to say.

I'm satisfied you are pretty typical of someone that doesn't think and can't read and just wants to hear what you want to hear. I'm glad you're happy in your ignorance.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sometimes people get caught up in a bullying, abrasive jag for some odd reason and just can't let it go. I had asked Lady Lee to either remove or lock a thread of mine that turned into one of these pack-of-bullies threads. She locked it. I am glad she just locked it because anyone can look back at it and learn. I have looked through it and learned. This thread is a learning opportunity and tool. That is if a person wants to learn. It's especially helpful if you find yourself to be one of the people who keeps coming back to take shots and laugh at White Dove one more time, just one more time. Ask yourself, what is it in you that keeps you coming back after she has told you she is hurting? It may not be about her. It might be about you.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

It lives

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

White Dove

I live in Yuma. I'll meet you for coffee in Gila Bend.

End this retarded thread

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I respect the request of two people to stop addressing White Dove because my words are perceived as bullying. However, I reserve the right to say "Drama Queen" whenever I see it in action.

But, FlyingHolyCow, who died and made you the moral arbitrator of this board?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I always find it amusing when people call repeatedly for a thread to end while they continue to post passive aggressive digs at other posters. What they really mean is, "I want to say whatever I want and I'm fine for everyone who agrees with me to keep posting but everyone who doesn't should just stop posting".

If they truly wanted it to end, THEY would stop posting! (Why is there no emoticon for shooting yourself in the head or bashing your head against a brick wall when you need one?)

• Darth plaugeis
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

White Dove, hope your Monday is going well.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thank you, FHN It's going swimmingly!

Update, again:

He e-mailed me this morning and said that he only wanted to meet in the park for a walk along with a group of people with disabilities.

He says he does this regularly and is enjoyable.

He also insists that oh no he was not talking about a quickie.

Funny how a story can change (important information added in this case) in just a couple of weeks, as the last story he came up with was how he was there alone (which was at the time I was invited to meet him, alone).

I call BULL$HIT!

I did respond from the high road: "Well, that's good. Thank you for clearing that up."

I have absolutely no intention of pursuing this further with him.

This has just been a silly update.

Say what you will.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'm glad you didn't fall for his attempt at sucking you in again, WD. An invite to walk with a group of ppl with disabilities? Maybe you're deaf but you're not retarded. Perhaps those in the group aren't necessarily either but if an invite for that comes from him, I think it's an insult nonetheless...

V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit