Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Wow, some people get so angry when others don't agree with their perceptions of a situation. I guess that's the risk you take when you throw a subject out there for discussion on a public discussion forum.

Personally, I don't see a huge difference between telling someone their behaviour was sleazy and a bit unethical and saying they are sleazy and unethical.

OK, Making up a bunch of very dramatic scenarios as to what a person "really" meant when he asked you to meet him in the hot park in the middle of the day, doesn't make you a drama queen. Maybe a drama princess....

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

LOL. I call White Dove a drama queen for historical reasons. Current behavior merely reinforces my perception.

• Violia
    Violia

CD Quill, lol you nailed it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Outlaw and Yknot,

Thank you!

Quill: Did I call you something? I don't remember. I'm not into name calling.

That's interesting. Someone else flips out and attempts to destroy my new life in AZ, I put it out there on this board to learn how to deal with it, and I'M a drama queen? That's umm interesting.

Just to clarify my drama queen status, I don't talk on the phone. I don't e-mail or text things like this to anyone at all. I don't spread rumors or gossip or air dirty laundry for the world to see.

This is a discussion board where I post things to discuss, just among us. And, I do this anonymously. My neighbors don't know squat about this or that other toxic person. I don't talk to them beyond the weather and a/c breaking down.

Cog: I don't use "you" messages when speaking with people. I say the behavior is such and such. This has been out there a long time as advice on how to deal with people. Accuse the behavior, not the person.

This is the first time in my life I've ever dealt with being talked to as if I'm a cheap whore. That is what it felt like to me. The act that he was wanting would have been the same as for a cheap whore.

He said, "I'm not looking for a relationship..." That's pretty clear that he is not into dating with a future relationship in mind. He wants some whore action.

My daughter has my back and I have hers. She's a bit outspoken when it comes to defending someone. Do you guys have kids? Kids like this? They are priceless!

Okay, let's put this out there for some of the guys:

What kind of women do you think go for sex with strangers in secluded areas?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Violia,

Are you a guy? What are you talking about? Quill nailed what?

• Violia
    Violia

No I am female and nailed it means someone was spot on or their analysis was correct. It is an expression.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Violia,

How are you doing? We don't know each other, do we? Are you on my FB list?

Actually, I don't know Quill or Cog, either.

• Violia
    Violia

Hi White Dove. No we don't know each other, and I don't know Quill or Cog either.

I am ok, about to go to bed as a lot to do tomorrow. Neighborhood cleanup.

V

• White Dove
    White Dove

That sounds great. I need to get involved in something like that. Right now, I'm knitting baby wash clothes for a co-worker's soon to be baby boy, then there'll be Christmas knitting to do.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK, I am going to say this one more time and one more time only, with no extra explanations or sarcasm that might confuse you:

HE NEVER ASKED YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM IN A SECLUDED PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! YOU MADE THE WHOLE THING UP IN YOUR MIND!!!!!

OK, Coggy, just take a deep breath and back away from the keyboard! So, NVL, fancy a walk around the duck pond with me? I think I need a little fresh air.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit