Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I think White Dove should trust her instincts too, which would entail not meeting the guy in the park, which she didn't.

However, to go beyond that and start postulating all these speculative theories about him and then start repeating them as facts, is beyond protecting oneself. The advice some were giving her about checking out his work place and warning other women, was just nuts and stalkerish. He would have a legal case for slander if she were to do that.

It's the lack of balanced perspective that I was protesting, not women protecting themselves.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Of course she should trust her instincts.

She's still a drama queen, and not in a good way.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Quillsky..

The Deaf percieve and take in information differently than those who can hear..

They also react differently..

It`s neither good nor bad..Just Different..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Maybe you treat deaf people differently to hearing people, Outlaw, but I don't.

Being deaf doesn't give one the right to accuse a potential date of being a park rapist. Maybe a few wake-up calls like this will help White Dove to lose the victim mentality.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Wow! Talk about the game Rumor

I never accused the guy of being a sleaze in my message to him.

I dropped him after the first NO! from me.

I said that "it was sleazy." Not "he was sleazy."

I said, "A bit unethical, don't you think?" I did NOT say, "You are breaking the code of ethics."

Just because I hash out all my thoughts and try them on for size to see if they have merit or not ON THIS BOARD does not make me a drama queen.

Life happens and I like to discuss it. Period.

I did not discuss it with anyone else but Egg.

This whole thing has existed a lot more on this board than it did in real life. Discussion is good.

Making a report based on all this is not good. I never even thought of doing such a thing.

The idea of ruining the guy was a figment of someone else's imagination.

• White Dove
    White Dove

She never implied that he had already had sex/raped other women in parks or that he, himself, was deviant. Why are you IDIOTS accusing my mom of saying things that she's not saying? You're being pretty mean about it too. I'm a psychology major, also took her lecture notes from sociology and criminal justice classes. We both have a pretty good idea of what constitutes deviance and disorder. Arizona parks are not crowded during the daylight hours, it's too hot here. And you call my mom a drama queen for what reason? Heaven forbid she deny a man sex on the first date due to not feeling safe!

-The Pissed Off Egg

• Twitch
    Twitch

I like to feed the ducks, but not if it's too hot,...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Egg!..

Sticking up for your mom..Good for you!..

Are you still taking Martial Arts classes?..

................... ...OUTLAW

• yknot
  • Quillsky
    Quillsky

The Pissed Off Egg said....

She never implied that he had already had sex/raped other women in parks or that he, himself, was deviant. Why are you IDIOTS accusing my mom of saying things that she's not saying?

White Dove said....

He repeated his statement of "I'm used to the heat. The heat doesn't bother ME. Maybe YOU can't take the heat. I'm not interested in a relationship, but the HEAT doesn't bother me. Just wanted to make myself CLEAR. I prefer the park."

Come on! What part of that whole thing did you men not see the innuendo?

I repeat: Meeting strangers in secluded parks for what is obviously sex of some kind IS deviant behavior

To be honest I think you both sound insane (seeing you started with the personal insults) and if I was a single male in Arizona I'd run in the opposite direction pretty fast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit