Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's something I hadn't thought about: people feeding off the anger and pain of others. Most people that are energized that way likely don't even know it. It's something to think about. WD, try not to let this kind of thing hurt you too much.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I asked for that thread to be locked. It might still be going on. The horse was getting bloody and had all kinds of contusions and compound fractures. It needed to be put out of its misery.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Maybe this one should be, too.

MODS, COULD YOU PLEASE LOCK THIS MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A THREAD, PRETTY PLEASE?

There, that outa do it.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yes, Mods, please lock it, because my feelings have been terribly hurt by people disagreeing with me and calling me names, like rude, condescending, jackass. Or alternatively, I could just stop posting on it and so could any others who are too upset by it to continue.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Problem solved!

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Quillsky,

do you interact with deaf people on a daily basis, to know what they do or don't do ?

do you know white dove personally or from somewhere else, if you do, I stand to be corrected.

Wasblind, I don't think of deaf people as "they". I don't think of Chinese people as "they". I don't think of black people as "they".

Everyone has a unique personality, but many people have personality disorders to some extent. In the case of White Dove I believe her personality disorder is Drama Queen, but I'm not sure how that translates in the DSM-IV.

I don't know WD in real life. Last time I checked, that wasn't a prerequisite to responding on a thread. As most of us do on forums like this, I form my opinions based on posts people choose to make.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    10 miles there and 10 miles back to work is a long way to go and takes a big chunk of time.

White Dove, this is perhaps the core of the issue. I personally agree this is an unreasonable request, and I would have declined too.

Shouldn't your response have been "No, I can't do a 20 mile round trip during a working day"? Instead you chose to believe he wanted to have sex with you in the bushes.

After feeding the ducks lol. Sorry but that's funny!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Quillsky, it's a little weird that you ignore evidence for the belief that this guy wanted something other than a walk in the park. I mean, one supposes the guy chose his words and his words reflect his thinking. Sure, he could just be an oddball who thinks the perfect first date (which he sought out - but no relationship sought of course) would be to drive 10 miles out of the way for a walk in 106 degree heat and simply won't hear of a more reasonable alternative.

Nahh, that would strain credulity. I think you're just being a bully to White Dove, Quillsky. I think you should stop.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Six,

your right on the money, I think Quillsky is being a bully to WD also.

And yes WD this was a freak who wanted to get it on in 106 degree heat!!!!

I'm glad your BS meter works so well, maybe you should lend it out to the ones

whose meters have broken

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Today is a new day. The sun rose, the earth didn't stop spinning. White Dove is safe from the jerk. Let it go.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Cute Josie Josie, and so true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit