Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Meeting strangers in secluded parks for what is obviously sex of some kind IS deviant behavior

Ok, it's outside the norm. No one, again, is suggesting he wasn't a dick. Specificall you said his behavior was unethical.

the kind he counsels others to avoid

Uh, huh? Is he a sexual purity counselor? I wasn't aware that there were counselors that said "this type of consensual sex between adults is deviant and bad".

Strangers, sex, parks and seclusion don't mix for a healthy social environment.

For some, no, for some, yes. It's not nearly as deviant or uncommon as you think.

You can't be that dense.

We aren't. I am just asking where the ethics violation is. There was a vague mention of a college class you took, but that hasn't really shown anything.

• White Dove
    White Dove

NVL,

Read my comments. It's in there about the ethics violation. I said that it might be stretching it a bit.

For the guys that say it's all normal: What would you say to your daughter/niece if she said she was meeting a stranger in a secluded park for sex?

Would you say that it's safe, harmless, and normal? Go for it?

What would you say to your son if you found out he was having sex with strangers in secluded parks?

As a parent, what advice would you give your kids about being safe?

The only difference between a prostitute and a woman/girl who would meet strangers for sex is the money.

It does something to a woman, mentally and emotionally to cheapen herself this way, to take such risks like this. It does hurt her.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Drama queen.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Read my comments. It's in there about the ethics violation. I said that it might be stretching it a bit.

Ah, I guess I missed that.It's stretching it past the point of breaking.

For the guys that say it's all normal: What would you say to your daughter/niece if she said she was meeting a stranger in a secluded park for sex?

The same thing I said to you.

Would you say that it's safe, harmless, and normal? Go for it?

Since I never said that, I don't see why you would mention unless you were trying to falsely imply I did.

What would you say to your son if you found out he was having sex with strangers in secluded parks?

The same thing I said to you.

As a parent, what advice would you give your kids about being safe?

The same advice I give them about guns and cars.

The only difference between a prostitute and a woman/girl who would meet strangers for sex is the money.

Wow. Look the holier than thou righteousness.

It does something to a woman, mentally and emotionally to cheapen herself this way, to take such risks like this. It does hurt her.

Maybe. Depends on the girl, much like it would depend on the guy.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I think the obvious hasn't yet been stated.

How does having a walk by the lake to feed ducks become this ENORMOUS jump to....

meeting a stranger in a secluded park for sex?

To be frank, if a guy asked me out and proposed a walk by a lake to feed ducks in the park, I'd imagine he was quite earthy, original, and anticipating a walk in the park along with runners, cyclists, and other people feeding ducks.

If I were the guy and the girl said "No, I insist on a coffee in an airconditioned franchise environment for 20 minutes since I know you want to pull me under a bush in the park and rape me", well, I'd think you were a bit crazy.

Or a drama queen. Take your pick.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

He'd probably think you were cool if you brought your Ridgeback puppy, but I suspect you've blown your chances with him.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

You say this person is in the Mental health profession..does this person have a website they run their Professionsl health site from?
    Is their clinic run from the computer or do they have an actual office?
    Is this person a computer mental health expert?
    Do they have any type of degree or license to do mental health counseling?
    This can be easily checked out on the computer if you put their name and state they do counseling from.

Snoozy..

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, I am a woman and no, I wouldn't meet a stranger in a park for a first date unless it was a fairly busy public park.

Still, I didn't see this "obvious" solicitation for public sex in the park that supposedly all the other women saw. I suppose its possible that he wanted that. I also think it's quite possible that he likes to go to the park every day to feed the ducks (so do lots of people, so what?) and the heat doesn't bother him as he's used to it and is a bit too self absorbed to think that it might bother someone else and being a man he probably doesn't give a heck of a lot of thought to what makes a woman feel unsafe on a first date, which as I said, makes him a bit inconsiderate and clueless, but the rest is pure conjecture. How about giving someone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, before calling him a criminally deviant sexual predator?

Now you're insinuating any who don't see the crime in his behaviour are OK with treating women like prostitutes in public parks? I'm starting to think it was this guy who dodged the bullet here, not you.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    I'm starting to think it was this guy who dodged the bullet here, not you.

Love it Cog, thank you.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I am lost! So what happened? The last time I had sex in a park was exciting :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit