My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I want to see you try to walk on water now...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

We arent mocking you WS just just displaying healthy scepticism(?)... for your benefit. Plus the fact that I see the cult of Shelby is growing nicely on this board.

The statement that unless it involved LOVE the words of the LORD to you would be false is incorrect. There's plenty of killing and ethnic cleansing going on in the OT directly quoted from the LORD, to go killing men women, children and even their animals.

So you're saying that Moses and Abraham etc should have listened to their conscience instead of the LORD? The fluffy fuzzy cuddly NT LORD was there then too you know when all that killing was going on egging them on. ......So when he says KILL in YOUR ear....you'd better bloody well do it OK?

Cheers

• donuthole
    donuthole

This thread is interesting if not a bit disheartening.

What is interesting to me is that I have seen the same attitudes displayed on "christian" forums as on this one where many claim to be atheist/agnostic. The typical response is:

1.) Angry attacks or mocking, which is often (and strangely) out of character for those that are engaging in them.
    2.) Accusations that the person is attempting to say they are better, superior, special. This comes, even if the person is claiming that everyone has the opportunity to experience such.
    3.) Accusations that the person is mentally ill; which is often couched in a faux concern for the person's general well-being.

It is disheartening to see such an attack because a person makes the simple claim that they heard the voice of the Lord which told them to pursue love and kindness. If only we all opened our ears to such reminders the world would be much more bearable place. For those who have attacked and ridicule I would ask yourself, what it is about faith that makes you behave in such an ugly manner, when you normally are such lovely individuals.

• designs
    designs

Donuthole-

Sometimes this phenom is called The Jerusalem Effect, and is simply a function of the mind and brain towards certain stimuli and thoughts. It can be harmless in most cases, a few with mental and emotional problems can go off the deep end and maybe hurt themselves or others. Most humans have an inner dialogue going on its a matter of degrees whether it becomes a distraction to normal daily activities.

Culturally we have been programed to expect to be told to practice 'Goodness' and 'Love' from a religious figure or holy book. That era is passing. And you have to understand as xJWs we had it up to our earlobs being 'Told' to do certain religious things, this is just normal roughouse stuff you'd see on a playground.

We're getting better and better

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Your behaviour reminds me of ones in the watchtower, you leave because you can't stand being treated like filth and yet come here [behind the safety of your computer screen i might add] and ...............

Your response reminds me of ones in the Watchtower. You know you have the truth/the light or whatever and cannot even consider others' points as valid and you scream of persecution and ridicule at anyone scoffing at your ridiculous claims.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Oh dear OTWO you really do need to stop take a breath and re-read what you are posting.

Is it really ok to make cruel judgemental comments to another poster and then get even nastier because they defend themselves.

You are a typical bully, makes me sad really because I have always held you in high regard.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Do not mock my enlightenment. I will consider it "even nastier" than you have been to me already and "bullying."

My Lord spoke to me and conveyed the following:

When the Moon is in the Seventh House, and Jupiter aligns with Mars
    Then peace shall guide the planets, and love will steer the stars
    This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius ....

Harmony and understanding
    Sympathy and trust abounding
    No more forces of derision
    Golden living dreams of visions
    Mystic crystal revelations
    And the mind's true liberation

At dawn on the 14 th of February in the year of our lord 2009, the day dedicated to St Valentine, the patron saint of Love, the Moon in Libra entered the seventh house of relationships. And Jupiter and Mars are aligned in Aquarius in the twelfth house of spiritual transformation.

The Aquarian chart of 14 th February revealed an incredible concentration of cosmic influences blending with the energies of Aquarius in the twelfth house. Expansive Jupiter and energetic Mars were aligned with the higher purpose of the North Node. The presence of Chiron the wounded healer offered us the opportunity to heal the schisms that have separated us for so long. Neptune emphasized collective humanitarian movements and the co-creation of social justice. And the presence of the radiant Sun enlightened the entire alignment.

Mercury also in the twelfth house but just beyond the cusp in Capricorn, allied with transformational Pluto to communicate and anchor the Shift throughout our global structures and institutions.

The Moon in Libra in the seventh house emphasized harmonious relationships.

Venus in Aries in the first house energized and empowered dynamic co-creativity.

And whilst Saturn the great task master in opposition to Uranus the unexpected awakener suggested an ongoing confrontation as the dregs of the unsustainable old paradigm reluctantly gave way to the untested hope of the new, their placements in Virgo and Pisces brought practical altruism and visionary inspiration to the transition.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

To Thenoblelodge, I will just keep refering to an answer I previously gave on this thread:

If the Lord or the Holy Spirit or whoever wishes me to stop showing my concern and picking a bit at these people (for the purpose of making them think) then I am sure that the Lord or the Holy Spirit or whoever knows how to contact me and can personally ask/command that I stop or personally stop me if I don't listen.

When I personally hear from JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH that he/she/it/they are real and wants me to tone it down or stop, I will report it to you all and obey. Until then, Let the sunshine in.... let the sunshine in..... the sunshine in.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Wow just wow. Watesprout is delusional and possibly schizophrenic so therefore wrong in what she experienced (according to you). But then you post that and you believe you are right. Can you not see what your attitude is showing. Whose to say what you believe is true or not.

Do you know what, I wouldn't dream of mocking or attacking you for what you have posted above, if you believe it then that's fine. After all, we are now free to pick and choose what we want to do with our lives and above all what we want to believe in. There really is no need to hurt other posters because their beliefs differ from our own.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks, TNL:

If the Lord or the Holy Spirit or whoever wishes me to stop showing my concern and picking a bit at these people (for the purpose of making them think) then I am sure that the Lord or the Holy Spirit or whoever knows how to contact me and can personally ask/command that I stop or personally stop me if I don't listen.

When I personally hear from JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH that he/she/it/they are real and wants me to tone it down or stop, I will report it to you all and obey. Until then, Let the sunshine in.... let the sunshine in..... the sunshine in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit