by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I shall pray that you do hear OTWO.

By the way can I ask what you mean by 'Your Lord' or is it just sarcasm

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I shall pray that you do hear OTWO.

I shall pray that you do hear OTWO also.

At this point, I could never admit that I am just using sarcasm. So it must be something else. How about this- I am clearly not Christian or Bible-believing. "My Lord" is a familiar term to you all that I use when refering to my spiritual guide, whatever it's source.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I believe JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH is helping people out of the Watchtower cult.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Watesprout is delusional and possibly schizophrenic

Yeah we know. Now why are you such a jerk as to A) act as if that is some sort of insult, and B) encourage this person to ignore their obvious mental illness?

• watersprout
    watersprout

''Sigh'' It begins yet again! ''sigh''

No matter what i say it makes no difference so i'm not going to say anything. I wonder what abuse i will get from this post!

Peace and light to all

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

OTWO - Yeah I get you're not a christian, but it's good to know you at least have a belief in something. Does your 'guide' talk to you? If so let us know won't you, I at least will listen to what you have to say and not insult your beliefs in the process.

P.S. And no I am not being sarcastic, truly.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

SixofNine -

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

OTWO - Yeah I get you're not a christian, but it's good to know you at least have a belief in something. Does your 'guide' talk to you? If so let us know won't you, I at least will listen to what you have to say and not insult your beliefs in the process.

P.S. And no I am not being sarcastic, truly.

You are not "hear[ing] OTWO also."

I answered your question- At this point, I could never admit that I am just using sarcasm.

The actual age of Aquarius and it's influence upon mankind is just as verifiable as hearing the voice of the Lord and His instructions having influence on mankind.

Sixofnine above gave an excellent answer. Meditate upon it.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

There is a lot of stress associated with leaving JWs and this upheaval can easily lead to delusional thinking. Hearing Jesus speak to one is pretty delusional imo and I think on a board like this it needs to be made plain.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge
    I answered your question- At this point, I could never admit that I am just using sarcasm.

OTWO - got ya It's probably safe to say you are just facetious

Meditate upon it.

Nah too watchtowery for me.

I'll leave you to get on with your own self importance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit