My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO---that was pretty good. If YOU get the call, please let me know first??

• undercover
    undercover
    If YOU get the call, please let me know first??

naww... you'll just ridicule him...

• tec
    tec

Exactly my initial thoughts. What kind of a human being needs to be told to show love and kindness? Other than a toddler, I mean.

As I stated earlier, considering the kinds of things that people do to one another (sometimes maliciously, sometimes out of innocent ignorance), then many, many humans need to be reminded to show love and kindness.

Tammy

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

We all hear his voice, it was that voice that, everytime you read something from the WT, you heard in your head saying, "this is not right", it was the voice that when you saw the "annointed" partake of the Lord's Supper it said, "this is not right", it's the voice that when we are about to do what we know is wrong, tells us over and over, "don't do it".

Yeah, sure you can ignore it like you did in the past, like you still do today sometimes, but you do know that when you listen to it, it is right.

• watersprout
    watersprout

PSacramento. Thank you

• Heaven
    Heaven

Watching monkeys "do it" at the zoo does give one pause to consider what it would be like if we all just showed love and happiness like they do...

Ooooh my. Tee hee hee!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Watersprout.... the GREATEST of love and peace to you, dear one, and may the Most Holy One of Israel, our Father, JAH of Armies, CONTINUE to bless you... through His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, our Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... you and your entire household... to time indefinite!

Again, peace to you, dear one!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

("Everyone else"... peace to you... and why don't we, say, take those parts of this discussion that require comment from me (if there are indeed any) elsewhere? Like, say, another thread entirely? 'Cause there's just WAY too much "Shelby" going on in this thread (what is up with THAT??)... which was not about... or for... me... but dear Watersprout. Lemme know, particularly those who seem to have some "issues" with [divine] names... and "what Shelby does/says/believes, etc." Otherwise, peace to you!)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest tec, PSacto, Noblelodge and other "faithful" ones in Christ...

May the underserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the love and peace of HIS Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit... the Light who gives life to the world... our Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you all... and your entire households... to time indefinite!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thank you Shelby

• tec
    tec

'Cause there's just WAY too much "Shelby" going on inthis thread (what is up with THAT??)

That was my fault, right back on page one. Sorry Watersprout.

Tammy

er, edited to change - right back on page two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit