My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Ok I'm gonna fess up, I know Watersprout personally and have for a long time.

@Aussie I know her as a very spiritual person. She really didn't want to post because she knew the flack she would get. Minimus has even started another thread mocking her. (Shame on you, you little red dot.)

If someone has a faith that others do not comprehend, is it really fair that they get attacked in the manner I have seen on this thread. Schizophrenia and faith are worlds apart, shame they are being confused.

Trust me she is happy and very very harmless.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

...and very deluded.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

And of course Cameo you are not!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Well, dear WS (peace to you!)... welcome to my world - LOLOLOLOL! I hope you're up for it - LOLOLOLOLOL! Do not despair, though, dear one (and I know you won't). You're not alone... ever. Stay focused and fully accomplish your "ministry"... whatever that may turn out to be. If you do find yourself getting... down... tired even, take heart in the following words (which can be found in the Bible, if one needs to go there to "hear" them):

“Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake.Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU ."

Let your light shine, dear one!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My Lord spoke to me and told me that you all are actually being contacted by the demons.
    I know my Lord was the true Lord because he knew the black men's handshake and magically pulled a quarter out of my ear.
    It all makes sense now.

My Lord told me that He doesn't contact anyone every, but made an exception in my case because I thought you guys were possibly mentally disturbed. He told me that while that may be true, the real problem is the demons.

Everyone knows how JWN is a lurking place for demons, so in this case, the original post is some coded message.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

All I know is that "Jaheshua Mischajah's Witnesses'' is going to be an even bigger mouthful than "Jehovah's Witnesses".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZMpkYqEJMU

• Twitch
    Twitch

I have no doubt you talk to your lord and that you do as he commands.

• avengers
    avengers

I have a question.

"Your Lord" told you to do good but what if He would have told you to go and kill all the "infidels", would you obey?

peace.

Andy.

• tec
    tec

I'm not WS - but I think I can answer that question with ease, Avengers. She would have known that the voice was not coming from her lord.

Tammy

• watersprout
    watersprout

WOW! I go to sleep and wake up to yet more insults!

Shelby, thenoblelodge, tec, Inkie and others who defended me, thank you!

Yes tec, a voice telling me to do anything that is NOT done in love would NOT be my Lord.

I'm soo sorry you ''non believers'' feel this way. I have said or done nothing that would cause anyone pain or harm. If you knew me you would know that i am a very spiritual person who is definately ''sound in mind''..............

Your behaviour reminds me of ones in the watchtower, you leave because you can't stand being treated like filth and yet come here [behind the safety of your computer screen i might add] and ...............insult..........ridicule..........humiliate..........mock!!!! Are you not repeating the watchtowers behaviour that you so vehemently dislike???

Peace and light to all on this board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit