My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Sapphy

if it was Jesus talking to you, why did he call himself JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH? Why not Jesus? Or are you a Hebrew speaker?

Jaheshua Mischajah is my Lords name, that was the name he told me yesterday. Jesus was His earthy name, a name given to his fleshly body. No i am not a Hebrew speaker, can't speak English very well let alone Hebrew!

Peace and light

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

what notverylikely said on what he thinks I said, is correct.

I didn't bring AGuest into this so I'll let it go and won't add to it.

I'm just saying its pretty silly to have communication from Jesus or the Almighty himself and all he told you was something he's been saying to you (us) in the bible for a while now.

But hey you know what? More power to him if had some voices in his head and they told him to show love and kindness. I bet if he said the voice said to go kill someone you'd call bullshit though!

But hey, I'm just a human being being human. But I still will try my best to be loving and kind. Even to the whackjobs.

• tec
    tec

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/192300/3/Whose-Voice-Should-We-Listen-To. Specifically in that thread she wrote "The Bible is often the problem, dear one. Contrary to the many lies, it is NOT God's Word. CHRIST... is God's Word and the ONLY "voice" you should be listening to. The Bible is merely a compilation of scriptures, histories, records, chronologies, letters, etc., that TELL about God and Christ... and not entirely truthfully." She then quotes it when it suits her.

I understand. But then, you must also think the same of me and PSac? I also don't believe that the bible is God's Word, but that Christ is. I share belief that the bible is a compilation of scripture, history, records, letters - that tell about Christ and God, but are not always accurate or even inspired. Yet, I can discern between truth and lie/or misunderstanding by testing everything against what Jesus (The Word of God) is recorded to have said and taught - since HE is the reflection of God.

Understand I had the greatest respect for shelby. I also thoroughly enjoy debating her. I would be sad if she were no longer here. there is no malice at all when i talk to or about her.

I believe you, NVL, and I think you are an honest person who truly enjoys debate for its sake alone. (as well as for learning) You can be quite blunt sometimes, though, and that can be misinterpreted. I certainly misinterpreted it the first time I 'debated' with you :)

Tammy

• tec
    tec

what notverylikely said on what he thinks I said, is correct.

Okay. I apologize then, though I think the scripture still applies. But I don't think its silly to have such a communication actually (reminder of love and kindness) How many people read that bible and profess to follow Christ - and yet forget to show love and kindness - not just when they feel like it, or when it suits them, or when they think its 'fair'. But at all times, to everyone?

I, for one, take something away from this simple reminder, and am thankful for it.

But hey you know what? More power to him if had some voices in his head and they told him to show love and kindness. I bet if he said the voice said to go kill someone you'd call bullshit though!

You are absolutely right, I would. It's called testing the spirits, I guess. Killing someone is NOT in tune with love and kindness, nor forgiveness or mercy. Those are my testing standards.

But hey, I'm just a human being being human. But I still will try my best to be loving and kind. Even to the whackjobs.

I'm not sure its loving and kind to call someone you think is mentally unstable a whackjob, , but I get your point... so .

Tammy

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@ Soldier 77 I think the face says it all.

• donny
    donny

I think many have issue with the Lord "speaking" because we have heard so many claim such over the years and many times the commands or comments "spoken" by the Lord contradict what he has supposedly told others.

Also, it is a statement that cannot be proven one way or another and it leaves the listener to decide whether is is real or not. If I said "Buddah" spoke to me or "John Denver" did, you have no way to prove whether or not it really happened.

Donny

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Doofus

peace on earth was all it said.... go ahead and hate your neighbor.

sounds like you had the Ipod on and forgot you were listening to One Tin Soldier.

The lord Spoke to me...hahahaha

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Maybe it's the mood i'm in today, but if all the Lord does is pick specific people to 'speak' to, then I guess I must be content with that? IMO, if that is the case, he is choosing to do the very least he can. There are millions of mouths to feed, sick to heal, hurting to console and dead to raise up. Just some of my thoughts. Not that I doubt you.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Writing in the sky would have a faster more far reaching impact than the occaisional word or two to a single individual dont you think. If the battle between Good and Evil is all about propaganda then why not do it openly for us all to see instead of secretly to the few? I for one would love to see some pithy sayings written in the sky by miraculous means, a shouting match written large for all to see would be even better!. My extra 2p on the subject.

Cheers

• ataloa
    ataloa

watersprout,

You said you were at the zoo; were you alone or were family, friends with you? If so, did they hear the voice and your replies? You said you were taken aback, but that seems a mild reaction. Did you get weak in the knees or at least pee your pants a little? More details please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit