My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

My Lord spoke to me for the first time yesterday and this morning he told me to post my experience.

I know there are going to be ones who will call me names and thats ok. I will accept whatever you feel you need to say.

Here goes. I heard a voice calling ''my child'', this happened while at the zoo so i was taken off guard! I replied ''who is this?'' to which i had this reply ''Jaheshua Mischajah''......... I was more than a little taken aback as i had been waiting patiently for soo long just to hear his voice. I then replied ''what do you want me to do?'' My Lord replied ''do good to others'' so I asked ''how?''. My Lord replied ''Show love and kindness''.

Thats it my first experience of speaking to my Lord.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

In the zoo eh???

Are you sure it wasn't a parrot?

Reminds me of this joke:

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his pack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked the light on and began searching for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard,

"Jesus is watching you." Freaked out, he shone his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?", he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The kind of people that would name a Rottweiller Jesus."

• new light
    new light

Ahhh..nothing better than a day at the zoo with shrooms.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Heartofaboy, it definately was not a parrot!

NL whats shrooms?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think you heard what you wanted to hear ..... You said you'd been waiting for a very long time to hear his voice.

You didnt bat an eye lid when he said his name as Jaheshua Mischajah, so you'd seen it before somewhere in your searching. Ask yourself why the Lord Jesus would speak to you about something covered fully and in far more detail in the bible? Why so vague? Why so little? What makes you so special?

Desperately delusional im going to have to say.

Have a real good THINK about this instead of going with emotional mumbo jumbo.

Cheeers

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thank you for your viewpoint WMF but i can assure you i am not desperately delusional and i know what i heard. My Lord spoke to me and told ME what He wanted from me. There was nothing vague about it. I just posted my experience as i was told to.

Do you really think i wanted to post my experience on here knowing the backlash i would get! No i really didn't! Do i regret posting? No of course not, i did as my Lord asked.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

How the doubters come out of the woodwork.

Watersprout posted this knowing she was going to be slam dunked and yet she still posted. Well done, you have shown courage.

xx

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here goes. I heard a voice calling ''my child'', this happened while at the zoo so i was taken off guard! I replied ''who is this?'' to which i had this reply ''Jaheshua Mischajah''.........

I think to show proper respect, "JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH" is always supposed to be capitalized when written, but it was your first contact and the rules were not explained to you. Yes, He told me how he considered talking to you through a gorilla or maybe a panther. He's suck a clown sometimes.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Not meaning to pick nits, but... you mention above that you were just doing what you were told to do.

"...I just posted my experience as i was told to."

In your original post at the top, you say...

"...I then replied ''what do you want me to do?'' My Lord replied ''do good to others'' so I asked ''how?''. My Lord replied ''Show love and kindness''.

I'm just not sure how the two equate.

Regards,

Jim TX

• watersprout
    watersprout

I'm sorry if i was not clear Jim TX. I had that experience yesterday when i heard His voice, and then this morning i was told to post what i had heard the day before.

Hope i have clarified this for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit