My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    I won't comment on this particular thread anymore.

You will if your Lord tells you to...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OTWO, nice post. Sometimes logic is not what some folks want to hear.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I think those who hear voices (the Lord's or anyone else's) would want to be certain of the source.

Jesus warned the disciples not to be so sure that what they heard was of divine inspiration. In fact that warning is echoed in a few places in the bible.

• undercover
    undercover
    In fact that warning is echoed in a few places in the bible.

Maybe that's what the original poster heard. An echo of the Lord talking to someone else...

• Watchtowers Witnesses
    Watchtowers Witnesses

It seems like if someone doesn't pat Watersprout on the back for hearing a voice they get accused of being malicious. You'll have to forgive me for instantly attempting to use logic and reason to understand something. That's just how I think now. I didn't always think this way. Waterspout, have you ever heard any voices before this incident? Have you ever had a visual hallucination?

I'm speaking generally and not to Waterspout, but I think it's important to realize that someone who would encourage someone else’s "delusions" might not have that persons best interests in mind. As this thread points out though, the definition of "delusion" is subjective.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Let me be the first non-believer to apologize for mocking you, because you went to the Zoo, and the Lord Talked to you, and the next day you were really sick (most likely from The Lord).

If your happy with that..... As Aguest says.... Peace be with you.........................and the Lord.

You know people called Jesus crazy too..............

and to think we find it funny when Smurfs beat kids.............

• watersprout
    watersprout

OTWO you are toooo funny!

From a Wiccan website:

Wicca?? Seriously?? This is your source? And you call me ''crazy'' LAUGH MY BUM CHEEKS OFF

You're the only person the spirit has EVER contacted, and you're really super special, which is why they're sharing their message with you

and not two hundred other people.

My Lord speaks to everyone.

Your guide talks about magical doorways, secret portals to other worlds, or gates that you somehow managed to open, and nobody else ever has.

My Lord speaks of Love

The spirit doesn’t mind you bragging about it to friends, but gets grumpy whenever anyone questions its existence or purpose. Not only that, it encourages you to isolate yourself from friends who think the spirit guide may well be full of poo.

I am your servant and i am to show Love. Love does NOT brag. Believe you me i am not isolated.

The spirit claims to be hanging around in order to protect you from some other spirit that you've never encountered. Weird stuff happens, and your spirit guide is handily there at all the right times to help you out

Nope nothing weird! No other ''spirits'' encountered either! My Lord doesn't hang around me either.

Your spirit guide claims to be from another planet or world that is as yet undiscovered by scientists

Nope!

The spirit claims that it needs your help -- and only yours -- to help it do things like write, talk, etc., and basically wants you to become its instrument of operation. In exchange for this voluntary form of possession, the spirit will impart you with all kinds of nifty new wisdom, that only you will be privy to.

My Lord certainly does not need my help. My Lord only wants to teach ''ME''. I am privy to nothing my dear!

I am being judged harshly

EH???

Watersprout probably never actually heard a voice with the words in the opening post of this thread

But your NOT judging me right??

Watersprout possibly just wants to feel special like AGuest for being chosen and contacted and made the whole thing up.

Do you really think that i wanted this ridicule and bullying just so i would feel special like Shelby? First off I do not feel special, nor am i special!

trying to caution Watersprout

Caution? Is this the new term for bullying, mocking and humiliating??

OTWO I would love to meet you in person as i would love to meet all of you on this board. You would see if we ever have the pleasure of meeting i am a normal person and great fun to be around!

Peace and light

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Logical postings OTWO and I never got that you were 'bullying' WS. When someone posts something as controversial as this, when people put up logic, the person goes defensive (along with like minded individuals) and claim abuse.

So WS claims to have heard 'voices' in her head, a lot of people suggest getting help medically, not an insult, really, get some medical help because that's just not normal, then come here and get offended when people suggest it. So being nice and kindly offering a suggestion some of you go postal defending WS. If you don't want to hear opinions this was probably the worst place to go and post something like this. Just sayin, not many people here actually know you the real you as a person, all we have to go on is cyberspace persona's.

It does sound like an attention grab if anything. By the looks of the pages in this thread, it worked, congratulations, you win the internet!

• watersprout
    watersprout

Cult Classic hi!

Why do you believe you were selected to receive these auditory blessings?

Everyone can recieve these blessings. Just keep asking.

Or do you think it is random selection by the divine?

No it's not. All those that WANT to hear WILL hear his voice.

Peace and light

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thank you to all those that have defended me. It really means a lot.

Peace and light to a wonderful bunch of people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit