2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

A cultish slogan on a badge makes the badge look cultish.

A rock and roll band's name on a back stage pass does not look cultish.

Duh. (my way of saying don't be stupid, without calling you stupid)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why is it cultish to have a convention badge? But having a backstage pass with ACDC´s logo all over it IS NOT cultish????

You apostates will say ANYTHING having to do with Jehovah´s organization as cultish...

¨Oh look! They are all smiling and singing...They MUST be in a cult!¨.....Bane

Bane..

An entire audience does not get an ACDC backstage pass..

Nor are ACDC fans encouraged or required to wear an ACDC Badge to attend the concert..

People line up to hear an ACDC concert..

Not even Jehovah`s Witness`s like to listen to WBT$ music..It`s crap..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover
    Why is it cultish to have a convention badge?

When it's printed in big, bold letters:

REMAIN CLOSE TO JEHOVAH!

That's pretty damn cultish in my book. But that's just me. If you're happy being in a cult, more power to ya...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, are you happy pretending to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses? Are you enjoying your charade as a cult-member? Do you find it satisfying? Perhaps some professional help would be in order.

• BANE
    BANE

Issac, I am one of the only ones that actually CLAIMS I AM a witness. All of you are happy to be apostates.

So Outlaw....Wearing a name tag at work is cultish? One is required to wear one all day are they not? Blockbuster must be steeped in cultism.

Undercover, that IS the name of it is it not? We WANT people to see Jehovah´s name right? What better witness to go out to eat and have people see the Lord´s name?

Man you guys are the worst on the planet as far as people go.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Man you guys are the worst on the planet as far as people go.

Oh, my tender feelings are hurt! I'm going back to the hall cuz Bane thinks we're the worst people on the planet! *sob*

lmao cuz Bane is so weak. OK, my sides hurt now.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane:

Issac, I am one of the only ones that actually CLAIMS I AM a witness. All of you are happy to be apostates.

My reply: First of all you are not the only one here who claims to be a witness here. And second of all, your words are not worth the bandwith they are wasting. Translation: you're a liar

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Doesn't Yknot know who Bane really is? I think she said something about Bane being outed as an apostate on Facebook. Or was it he's df'd?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Really? I am not surprised. If Bane were to go onto a JW site he would be outed as an apostate. Where did YKnot say this?

• BANE
    BANE

Apostates are on Facebook now!!! Guys isn´t this site ENOUGH! Do you have to try and poisen the entire internet?

Issac, you WISH I was an apostate. That would be the only rational that would be in your mind as to why I am trouncing you guys here. ¨Oh he must be an apostate because he is handing us our rearends in Biblical discussion¨

And who is this YNOT? Show her him to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit