2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• Titus
    Titus

it should be blue, not green.

• Titus
    Titus

jOOK,

man wanted a badge. JWF gave him a badge.

all posters on this thread were accused of hatred

Where did he say ALL POSTERS? BTW, do you claim he would be wrong if he really said that? Are all posters here LOVERS of the Watchtower Organization?

Come on, man has his badge, and leave him alone now! I don't say you are stupid, but if you were smart, you would talk about something else. Read his posts (6 posts) again, and stop attack him!

Peace out!

COMRADE TITO

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

he inferred it read post 5 of his thread "I see the forum is a full hater of the JW"

• Titus
    Titus

So? It is true! This forum is not full of lovers of the JW.

You have a PM!

• BANE
    BANE

Superpunk....Sorry...But I laughed out loud at your badge. Used to love that movie as a kid.

1. What are the scriptural proofs that support 607 BC and 1914 AD as significant dates? http://jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/607/default.html
    2. Can someone on the board explain the new "Generations" teaching to me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv7u2dGsHpc&feature=related
    3. Did Fred Franz really say, under oath, that "Jehovah is the editor of the Watchtower"? Who cares...
    4. Anyone wonder what the GB and FDS plan to do with all of the money they are getting for the Brooklyn properties? To support disasters and printing presses of course.
    5. Has anyone driven by and taken pictures of the house in San Diego that was once known as Beth Sarim? Can you give directions? Again, who cares.
    6. My father now claims to be one of the "Anointed." How can I be sure he isn't lying, especially since he is such a jerk? Maybe it´s you who is the jerk.
    7. Will I be called before the elders because I just bought a Dodge Viper (Corvette, Mustang GT, Aston-Martin, Porsche 911) to use in service? No.
    8. Does anyone else get as bored as I do during the WT study? Does everyone actually study the articles before the meeting? No one is bored if they are spirtual people.

Any other questions smartypants?

• superpunk
    superpunk

I aim to please.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

http://jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/607/default.html

That site's assertions have been ripped apart and debunked throoughly on this site over and over again.

You're a very stupid person Bane.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sorry, but what I don't understand is why the OP just didn't ask the local elders for a badge in the first place -

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    and the last post i am thinking the same thing now i get a couple of holder from office depot and make the badge but it funny in a way how simple question can stir up a fire of sorts

In The Good Old Days when my parents dressed me up in my tie and itchy woolen pants, you could have asked your book study conductor for your badges instead of having to associate with the scum of the earth to get them

Cheers

Chris

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I've got some

9) is there an ongoing scandal afflicting the WTS in regards to child abuse scandals world wide, and are repenting paedophiles allowed to go banging on doors without criminal record checks?

10) did the WTS cover up the scandal involving 2 homosexual members of it's GB? a victim of Leo Greenlees' sick vile lust posted his testimony on this very forum, imagine the prospect of Ewart Chtty and Greenlees' convening on GB secret meetings after sodomizing in the house of Jehovah?

11) Did the WTS allow and encourage the use of forged/stolen National Service Exemption certificates in Mexico yet condemned it very own brethren in Malawi to kidnap/rape/false imprisonment/murder ?

12) Did the WTS lie to it's world wide brotherhood about it's membership as an NGO to the UN?

as BANE says "who cares" it's not important

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit