2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• booby
    booby

I know this is a repeat post but didn't anyone else notice in the third post "i have four kids youngest about 2". Would he not know the actual age rather than about 2.

• tec
    tec

Not necessarily. Not if the child was twenty-one months. That's about two, because its definitely not just one anymore. That's why people usually age their kids in months until they get closer to three.

Tammy

• booby
    booby

OK. I guess I am being to judgemental. I have been in the habit of viewing one year old till two year old then two till three etc. but apparently thats just me. Right now I have two kids about forty.

• tec
    tec

No, I actually think that's the way most dads think. (if they remember their kids' age at all, that is:) My husband just always used to look at me when asked how old the kids are) I used to say 'almost' two, rather than 'about' two. I think its much more important to moms (in general, not always) to have the age as accurate as possible when their kids are so young.

Better to keep track of milestones, I guess.

Tammy

• undercover
    undercover

Ya know, I wouldn't mind seeing this year's badge. I haven't seen a convention badge in a few years. Are they still as lame as they use to be? With the convention slogan in bold type so a to identify the wearer as a religious cult member?

• booby
    booby

undercover

jwfacts gave a link for a download

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks, booby...I didn't see his post.

It is pretty lame...and cultish

• BANE
    BANE

Why is it cultish to have a convention badge? But having a backstage pass with ACDC´s logo all over it IS NOT cultish????

You apostates will say ANYTHING having to do with Jehovah´s organization as cultish...¨Oh look! They are all smiling and singing...They MUST be in a cult!¨

• tec
    tec

I don't think he said that having a convention badge is lame and cultish. But what the badge looks like is lame and cultish.

Just saying.

Tammy

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Keep going Bane! You're doing great. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit