2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch
    does that mean that she is now apostate scum too?

No, cause she never committed to the cause, only began studying and was stumbled by us apostates.

It explains much about Bane.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..

According to Bane..

We are "Apostate Bastard Scum"..

And..

It upsets Bane when "Irdnomo" cuss`s!..

Crazy 1

................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It explains much about Bane.

True, he's a sad little man projecting the pain of his loss onto us. Don't sound too healthy, do it?

It upsets Bane when "Irdnomo" cuss`s!..

Yeah Outlaw and according to Bane I'm the one with the potty mouth but calling folks scum is pretty dirty.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    True, he's a sad little man projecting the pain of his loss onto us. Don't sound too healthy, do it?

No, it ain't but it makes perfect sense based on what he's said here.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Oh well Bane. Suck it up and deal with it. Life's a beach, ain't it?

• tec
    tec

ldrnomo - It's leadernomore, isn't it? Sorry. Totally off topic. But its like figuring out those license plates :)

Tammy

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bane since your in a cult and brainwashed and and a pawn... do you feel like your in control of your life? And did you proudly strut around in your Badge and if you haven't gone yet... are you looking forward to all that wonderful spiritual food you and your Badge will receive.

I know when I went to those non cult, brainwashing, pawn making, meetings, any time they tried to enforce (and yes they do try to enforce these made up rules) I refused to follow those (easy for an apostate).

Bane you are in my thoughts............ while I light a candle for Satan tonight.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Thundarr - I only read to the 3rd page, but you made mention of the ex jw's being judgemental, and bashing.

Well, as you said, how would you feel if people made those assumptions. Yet, that's exactly what "We" (As in JW's) are taught, that anyone who is not a JW, or who leaves JW org, is leaving God. As I reflect, we have been very hypocritical, and one of biggest adjustments is completely changing and removing the 'judgemental' attitude we are taught.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

close tec:

it's elder no more

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"it's elder no more"

Oh, I thought it was "leader no more" too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit