2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

1. What are the scriptural proofs that support 607 BC and 1914 AD as significant dates? http://jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/607/default.html case in point, NONE
    2. Can someone on the board explain the new "Generations" teaching to me? http://youtube.com/v/qv7u2dGsHpc&feature=related can't open youtube at work so not sure what video this is
    3. Did Fred Franz really say, under oath, that "Jehovah is the editor of the Watchtower"? Who cares... People who know how to think an evaluate objectively care, Yes Fred die said this
    4. Anyone wonder what the GB and FDS plan to do with all of the money they are getting for the Brooklyn properties? To support disasters and printing presses of course. Stay in existance
    5. Has anyone driven by and taken pictures of the house in San Diego that was once known as Beth Sarim? Can you give directions? Again, who cares. Does it still exist?
    6. My father now claims to be one of the "Anointed." How can I be sure he isn't lying, especially since he is such a jerk? Maybe it´s you who is the jerk. Jehovahs Witnesses are not annointed.
    7. Will I be called before the elders because I just bought a Dodge Viper (Corvette, Mustang GT, Aston-Martin, Porsche 911) to use in service? No. Possibly, depending on how much attention it draws
    8. Does anyone else get as bored as I do during the WT study? Does everyone actually study the articles before the meeting? No one is bored if they are spirtual people I used to. The WT is so lacking in spirituality and the org lacking in love, thus leaving the poor followers feeling unfulfilled
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

good question about the House in San Diego , Beth Sarim I would of thought that a house built that long ago no longer exists and it was documented that Joe Rutherfraud used it as a summer house from those chilly New York winters

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I've got some

9) is there an ongoing scandal afflicting the WTS in regards to child abuse scandals world wide, and are repenting paedophiles allowed to go banging on doors without criminal record checks?

My reply: Absolutely!

What Bane would say: Who cares?? We have a very low number of convictions. So we have a few molestations, who doesn't? We still got the truth and that's all that matters!

10) did the WTS cover up the scandal involving 2 homosexual members of it's GB? a victim of Leo Greenlees' sick vile lust posted his testimony on this very forum, imagine the prospect of Ewart Chtty and Greenlees' convening on GB secret meetings after sodomizing in the house of Jehovah?

My reply: Shows the makeup of God's so called elect.

What bane would say: Who cares.

11) Did the WTS allow and encourage the use of forged/stolen National Service Exemption certificates in Mexico yet condemned it very own brethren in Malawi to kidnap/rape/false imprisonment/murder ?

My reply: Shows the duplicity and self-serving interests of the GB.

Bane would say: Who cares. Besides Jehovah will reward those who have suffered any loss anyway.

12) Did the WTS lie to it's world wide brotherhood about it's membership as an NGO to the UN?

as BANE says "who cares" it's not important

My reply: Indeed they did. While a member would be dfed if joining the YMCA.

Bane would say: Who cares.

• Titus
    Titus

Isaac.....

Don't say people they are stupid....

I had to apologize to one poster because I said that to him...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ah, ok. I'll be careful going forward and watch that. Thanks

• JWoods
    JWoods

Back to the badges - am I the only one that thought there might be something just a little not believable about the original post?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Woodsy, it was a bit odd that why Isaac and myself had raised eyebrows

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JWoods, i concur with you completely. A believing JW coming to a website, ones warned against by the org...asking where he can get a scanned copy of the badge??? yeah right. We know how the org feels about that.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Woodsy, it was a bit odd that why Isaac and myself had raised eyebrows
    JWoods, i concur with you completely. A believing JW coming to a website, ones warned against by the org...asking where he can get a scanned copy of the badge??? yeah right. We know how the org feels about that.

And if you re-read that first page, the replies showed no hate - they were at most in good fun. What became obvious within about 5 posts was a definite chip on the OPs shoulder. Troll Police is a tireless task, it would seem -

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

That is why trolls don't usually get very far. A real JW would never come to a website to get a convention badge. Instead they immediately accuse...with hollow accusations. They give themselves away so easily it is sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit