2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

OMG we have no badges for the Assembley........... I guess we stay home.

I should've tried that.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I fed the troll once to prove (at least to myself) that the troll is a troll. Why do you all keep feeding the trolls?

As far as badges go, it was covered, but it's worth another look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaxURLFn6jU&feature=related

I wonder how many JW's automatically say that when they forget their badges.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Thank you OnTheWayOut, I mentioned it at the very beginning of this post and nothing else was said. Every Assembly all you heard from the Brother and Sisters was Badges we don't need no stinking Badges.

It was the way to welcome the next Convention.

• goodship
    goodship

your hate is deep, May Jehovah make the hate deeper.....

• goodship
  • goodship
    goodship

sorry people my reply was for another thread that got tangled with this thread.

can we delete posts.

• elm
    elm

Sorry I know this is changing the thread again.........

But after reading the whole thread I felt I had to say thank-you to Bane.

I have believed that the JW were the "truth" for over 25 years, (ex pioneer) and 9 weeks ago started to have doubts. It was only the information in the watchtowers that made me start to doubt.

This site has done nothing but help me in some question I needed answer's too.

Bane by the information that you have given on this site and by your expressions, have left me in no doubt that the JW'S are no longer the "truth"

Bane -you say you count your time on here, but as an ex pioneer myself you have never once (only in your mind) given an affective witness.

Bane you have called these people "scum" may I share a scripture in Matt 12:37 " For by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned"

So again I want to Thank-you Bane for your affective witness and attitude that being a JW is not being in the "Truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit