2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods

We kick his ass back and forth until an interesting thread comes up..

I think madJW is hammering on his 18 spam pager all by himself again - OH, SORRY...you said "interesting thread", didn't you?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane: Issac, Because the governing body looks out for it´s members. They don´t want them to get messed up coming here. I have been through your crap before. When I was studying at 20 I was reading a live forever book at school. Someone brought in apostate literature and slyly said...Do you want to know the secrets of the WT? I said bring it on because I loved what I was learning. She brought in a whole box of apostate literature. I looked at it and shared it with my then fiance. She immediately quit studying etc. My Dad was a witness and I brought it to him to look at. We decided to examine one paragraph of one book. They quoted the live forever book. They took it all out of context twisting what it actually had said. They took one sentence and merged it with another. I knew who was telling the truth then. I knew witnesses were good people. My father had gotten baptized a few years earlier.

My reply: You mean because the GB doesn't want you to learn they are full of crap. But, in any event, it is a disfellowshipping offense to come to apostate sites and converse with ex-witnesses.

Bane said:

You bastards cost me my fiance. Something I will never forget. She was a lovely woman who had a good heart and you ruined it with your garbage. So I got baptized, pioneered and have never looked back. But I still have been battling your poisen for years and will continue to do so. You people are scum to me. You and Satan belong in bed together.

My reply: Assuming your tall-tale here is true I am proud to be a part of getting your fiancee away from the cult- and away from you too. No woman should be subjected to a maggot like you.

Bane said:

You want to know why I am here? To show you the truth. To fight every single one of you so you don´t screw up other people.

My reply: And you have shown no truth. Ya know what, I do believe your story that you are bitter over some sort of breakup over this. And assuming it happened the way you described I would say good for you ex-fiancee. I applaud her!

Bane said:

Where in my posts have I lied once Issac? I AM BEGGING YOU TO SHOW ME! PROVE IT! Oh you cannot? So who is the liar then?

My reply: You have shown yourself to be a liar in your claim to being a witness. You don't know basic JW lingo which is universal in dub-land. You have shown yourself to be a liar in your claim to wholeheartedly trust the GB...by coming to a website they specifically forbid.

Keep on coming here though. It provides good entertainment value to put you in your place and show you up before others.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You bastards cost me my fiance. Something I will never forget......Bane

She probably did`nt want to spend the rest of her life with you..

In your Moms Basement..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    You bastards cost me my fiance. Something I will never forget......Bane

Something tells me she probably feels the same way about the WT and the JW's in regards to you.

Hopefully she has moved on and is a happier person, you sure don't seem to be.

Perhaps you need to move on also.

• BANE
    BANE

Psacramento, Yes SHE has moved on. She hasn´t wasted her life going to apostate sites like you guys do. HAHA... She has a life with a new husband and kids. Great for her. But you guys...you are full of hate. She? She doesn´t even think about Jehovah´s witnesses. You guys are OBSESSED with it. Quite sad.

Of course I cannot come back for 16 hours as I must be on Defcon 4 around here so if any of you chumps want to get trounced, I will edit this post to future comments.

Issac, That proves nothing. I am a member in good standing, auxilary pioneer, and have responsibilities in the Cong. Jesus condemned the apostates of his day and I do the same. He is my model.

Issac, no one went out today for me to lead. I AM counting my time here. Happy?

Titus, what do you need?

Idnoro, I don´t think you are appointed by the GB. They are NOT that paranoid. Also you cussed at the end. No self respecting witness uses that word.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said: Psacramento, Yes SHE has moved on. She hasn´t wasted her life going to apostate sites like you guys do. HAHA... She has a life with a new husband and kids. Great for her.

My reply: As opposed to a life with you? Uh, yeah greta for her.

Bane said: But you guys...you are full of hate. She? She doesn´t even think about Jehovah´s witnesses. You guys are OBSESSED with it. Quite sad.

My reply: How do you know so much about her? Us full of hate? Only for seeing others suffer at the hands of the cult you pretend you are a member of.

Bane said:

Of course I cannot come back for 16 hours as I must be on Defcon 4 around here so if any of you chumps want to get trounced, I will edit this post to future comments.

My reply: I for one hope you get more posts soon. I have come to like putting you in your place.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Oh, and by the way Brother Pioneer Bane, how do you get your time in? You are on here posting or editing your posts during field service time.

Oh that's right...you're not a JW. LOL

• Titus
    Titus

Auxilary pioneer? Oh, that's nice! And you have responsibilities in the congregation? That's very good. Me too!

BANE - I need help! I really need help! Will you, as my brother, help me? You will not help to other posters. They will only ridicule you, and kick your ass back and forth. But you can help me. As a conscious christian brother, you should do that.

Will you?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane: Issac, That proves nothing. I am a member in good standing, auxilary pioneer, and have responsibilities in the Cong. Jesus condemned the apostates of his day and I do the same. He is my model.

My reply: Bane you own words and presence here proves you are not a JW, let alone in good standing. Everyone here knows you are not a JW, your insistence you are is meaningless.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Psacramento, Yes SHE has moved on. She hasn´t wasted her life going to apostate sites like you guys do. HAHA... She has a life with a new husband and kids. Great for her. But you guys...you are full of hate. She? She doesn´t even think about Jehovah´s witnesses. You guys are OBSESSED with it. Quite sad.

I am glad she has moved on and found love in her life, we are all deserving of such and that of course includes you.

I hope that you too will be able to move on and find love to fill that void you seem to have in your heart, the one you are currently filling with anger and hate.

I remind you of Paul's letter to the Corinthians, "if we have everythign but we do not have love, we have nothing".

I hope that you will find the love you need to strengthen you and your faith and bring you to the light of our Lord Jesus.

As it stands right now you sound very angry and obessed, I hope that changes soon, for your sake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit