A Seattle Police Officer Is Caught On Tape Hitting a 17-year An African American Teenager Girl

by Scott77 236 Replies latest social current

• Think About It
    Think About It
    that is the saddest thing I have heard in a long time.....it is making me cry.

Don't mean to make you cry, but.......the stupid bitch needed to be punched!

P.S. Maybe you should consider becoming her foster mother. Just an idea.

Think About It

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Her parents or guardians would be doing this girl a big disservice by telling her she is innocent and the cop is not.

She needs to learn a lesson here. Yes, it's a hard lesson.

When we, as parents, don't teach our children respect for authority, respect for the rights of others, simple manners, and social skills......society will teach our children those lessons.

It's better for them if we teach them those lessons. They are much harder lessons for our children to learn when we shirk our duties as parents.

Yes, Yknot, this girl has been let down by her parents. Society had to teach her the lesson. Hopefully, she gets it.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

And I said 'state facility'.....

And I have seen the state facilities when I worked in the local juvenile dependency unit (dependency unit=discontinuing parental rights and placing kids in facilities).

Your faith in them is incredibly misplaced. Good people work there, but there is never enough money to provide the treatment of which you speak.

• yknot
    yknot
    Wrong. It was an appropriate and restrained use of force.

No, taking her to the ground or putting her against the car would have been appropriate along with full charges of assault on an officer.

Interfere wth and push a cop, get punched. Sounds logical to me

You really wanna live in a country with that kind of logic...... why not cross the line, the cop will put you down on the ground, handcuff you and haul you off to jail.

No. She swung at him first.

NO SHE DIDN'T GO BACK AND WATCH THE VIDEO..... SHE PUSHED HIM, SHE DIDN'T TAKE A SWING AT HIM IMMEDIATELY BEFORE HE PUNCHED HER!

• tec
    tec

I understand what you're saying, Ynot. Every child deserves a fair shot and more than likely she hasn't been given one - due to whatever abuse or neglect her family or society gave her. I firmly believe that we are all responsible for the state that this world is in, and the consequences that come from that. So I agree that we should be focusing on rehabilitating this girl, and others like her.

But as for the cop, he has to react to the danger in the here and now... not what should be, in a society we are still striving toward, but haven't yet managed to attain.

Tammy

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    GO BACK AND WATCH THE VIDEO

Thankfully, we have that luxury.

That police officer, did not.

So, it's not fair to second-guess his actions.

• tec
    tec

To quote a 25 year veteran juvenile DEFENSE attorney who has represented the worst of the worst juvenile gang members..."If we don't get to them before kindergarten, we aren't going to make a difference."

Is that quote only for these 'worst of the worst juvenile gang members'? Or is it directed to juveniles of any severity? I need to know before I get really pissed off at the person who said it - not you, Justitia; the defense attorney.

Tammy

• John Doe
    John Doe

yknot, society does not agree with you. Physical non complience must be met with physical restraint, and punching is an acceptable use of force. She's very lucky he didn't throw her on the ground and put his knee in her back--that would have been much more tramatic for her. Given the situation, he acted professionaly, per his training, and was completely justified in his course of action. Put yourself in her position. Imagine ignoring an officer who is writing you a citation, yelling at him, and then rushing at him with your arms raised as he's restraining another person. Do you really think the officer is not going to use the quickest means necessary to bring you into complience? You're being completely irrational and unreasonable.

• yknot
    yknot

Well .... fine

Yall have at it than...

Why stop at punching...

She and those like her are such a lost cause........ Why not line all of them up and execute them!

Afterall they will only detract from society

-----------------------

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Do you really think the officer is not going to use the quickest means necessary to bring you into complience?

And there it is, both girls were completely out of control,

there was no reasoning with them.

Back up was not there yet, the cop was outnumbered.

The girl was in the cop car SMILING when it was all over.

She was not hurt.

No bloody nose, no laceration, looked like not swelling or bruising.

As I said, she was quite pretty.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit