A Seattle Police Officer Is Caught On Tape Hitting a 17-year An African American Teenager Girl

by Scott77 236 Replies latest social current

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Like I said....... early intervention via removal from home and into state facility.

Perhaps you missed my earlier post wherein I mentioned her "guardian." She has already been removed from a home, and placed with a family member. The "guardian" is outraged at the police. ...gee, wonder where the girl learned her sense of entitlement...

• yknot
    yknot
    Hell yeah! Punch that bitch

that is the saddest thing I have heard in a long time.....it is making me cry.

I get that she is a 'bad girl'......but bad children don't just happen.

They have to be abused and neglected 9 times out of 1O.

At one time she was a good girl......

His punching her was an excessive use of force.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Wrong. It was an appropriate and restrained use of force.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Interfere wth and push a cop, get punched. Sounds logical to me.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

No. She swung at him first.

What is he supposed to do?

.............Ask her, "Excuse me miss, how old are you?"

"Pardon me, are you meaning to hurt me or just being rebellious?"

He has to react to the given situation. You cannot expect these fine men to be put in these kinds of situations and not protect themselves, while they are protecting the public.

It's not natural.

• yknot
    yknot
    I mentioned her "guardian." She has already been removed from a home, and placed with a family member.

And I said 'state facility'.....

Violent children can be 'regained' ....... but it takes a lot of routine, therapy and new coping skills.....(ie behavior modification).

Rarely is a 'family member' able to provide that sort of environment in cases like hers.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I suppose cops should make some hot coco and and bring a box of kleenexes to deal with physically violent people.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Maybe she will get the help she needs now.

But really, before she can get better she will have to respect someone, somewhere.

Otherwise, she is harmful to society.

purps

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

At one time she was a good girl......

So. She isn't now. Hitler was a "good boy" at one time.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Violent children can be 'regained' ....... but it takes a lot of routine, therapy and new coping skills.....(ie behavior modification).

Too late. She is no longer a child. You are now talking in generalities, and are not speaking to the specifics of this case.

To quote a 25 year veteran juvenile DEFENSE attorney who has represented the worst of the worst juvenile gang members..."If we don't get to them before kindergarten, we aren't going to make a difference."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit