Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Technically I am still considered an active dub!

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Schipper: When you first came here I thought some were being unfair. Now I see that it is you that is totally unfair. I have asked questions that you have not answered. All you seem to do is spew hatred; that the Jehovah's Witnesses are in the only true religion and that all outsiders "worldly people" are immoral.

you wrote: the truth will prevail!

Yes, the truth will prevail. Jesus is the truth, not any church or organization, and definitely not the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. If my mom, after 37 years, can see that this organization is not the truth, surely you could see it someday. She finally started reading the bible. This is a woman who at one time said that if this organization is not the truth then God doesn't exist.

One of the questions I had for you. Who is your Mediator? Could you answer that for me?

Mechien een beetje te veel zoute drop?

• dinah
    dinah

bless your heart, ynot.

Come on! Didn't the Ministry School teach you to overcome objections?

• dinah
    dinah

Guest, they can't answer questions, just spew the hate that Mother feeds them while they live their pathetic little lives.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

pjschipper, If you know so much,how come you can't answer a simple Bible question? How do you get 607 for the desolation of Jerusalem, when WTS says 624 was King Neb. 1st year to rule and the Bible at 2kings 25:8-9 says "It was the 19th year of King Neb. when Jerusalem was desolated? put or shut up.

• Beachwalker
    Beachwalker

To quote Billy Joel - "I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints"!!!!!

Beachwalker

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

PJS, you're a big jerk.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

No, Josie, it's all good.

Everything he wrote reminds me why I'm not there any more.

Judgmental, critical, unloving.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Its good to analise the mental state of a person who is emotionally and psychologically entwined with a JW mindset.

We really learn much about are own psychological state when perhaps we were involved with this religion, a look back into are own self analysis.

So when we read postings from these individuals lets take their comments with a measure of value.

We were all there at one time remember ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah I remember being immersed in the crap and yeah I admit to doing some crappy stuff when I was still in, that doesn't mean I can't tell someone when they're being a jerk. I'm out and free, that means if I want to tell someone they are being a jerk when they are so clearly being so I will and I won't be chided for doing so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit