Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Shamus, we stopped talking to the OP a while ago. Now we're on to .

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'll make the cheese tray!!!

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Nothing beats aposta-cheese.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey hold on guys....put the riffles down....cor havent been well come back and see all this child like attacking....(unsure of many ages but sure most are adults!!)

The governing body have such an insight to the scriptures. The GB also have our welfare at heart. The gb guide us and direct us......

As for the elders issaac,im totally surprised at to how you would think that. I am warned by the governing body and i heed that warning,however this is NOT an apostate site,some claim to be and some are know longer in the truth,and some are still Jw. Why would you think id be in HOT water ??? If it were wrong they would lovingly ask me to know longer post..far from being in hot water. I've told elders who we are friends with and none have said to not come on here....

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

1 cor 5 v13...remove the wicked man from among yourselves. (if they are wicked then surely they would be shunned...and wicked doesnt just mean evil etc)

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I trust the GB as much as I trust the Vatican council or any other man run organization.

Jesus was clear, as where is apostles, don't out your trust in Man.

• shamus100
    shamus100

,however this is NOT an apostate site,some claim to be and some are know longer in the truth,and some are still Jw. Why would you think id be in HOT water ???

If you are serious you are delusional.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Its sad to think that many of you truly want that title "apostate" but clearly it doesnt actually belong to many of you..... You truly arent aware......in time....

• shamus100
    shamus100

I agree. In time....

If you doubt that this is an apostate website, I encourage you to go see your local BOE and inform them that you post here. They will kick your ass out faster than you can imagine, fellow apostate.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Angel eyes,

In 1Cor 5, who is the wicked man to be removed ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit