So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

As irritating as her comments and hijacking were (I'm not directing this to her since she's gone, right?) IMO when people like her and Spike post it allows for those just beginning to doubt to discover how bizarre the JW thinking can be.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

good point, s.o.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Take care everyone, may Jehovah guide your hearts back to him.

You truly do belong as a JW, and I mean that in the least flattering way. Your comment displays classic JW arrogance and judgementalism; who are you or any man in New York to say that just because someone doesn't worship in your buildings, Jehovah doesn't know and love them or that they can't know or love Jehovah!

My heart never left Him, and my relationship with Jehovah now is stronger and deeper than it has ever been.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

how come I get this feeling "the Saga" will continue?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hey Jeeprube im still here ,dont forget me

Reniaa you have a pm :)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

All the best wishes to Renaia, the board is a better place when we have someone to defend the W T point of view..

What did Voltaire once say ? "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it?"

If you knock on my door with the "Good News", we could have a good chat

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    Good luck reniaa, you are welcome back anytime. Ignore the petty spiteful comments on this thread, some people just cannot tolerate a differing opinion.

BTS

Well said. If you disagree with some people here they resort to childish name-calling. At least Reniaa never called anyone an asshat.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Angeleyes, from what I've seen you're no Reniaa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am in full agreement with Starting Over's comment on the top of page 4.

Otherwise, concerning this comment:

Ren,

I would never have suspected that you were a Douglas Adams fan

I think it's some kind of tip that the whole thing was just a joke to her.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am glad you learned alot from your being a part of the board.

Making a commitment and sticking to it, is half the battle. So the torment I think you have been going through will ease now.

If you do become wholly commited I feel certain we won't see you return.

I think there will be times in the beginning of going back when some information posted here will be brought back to mind

and I wonder how you will be able to handle it.

It would be nice if you came back to give us your progress and an update.

All the best to you,

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit