So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    The Fish

Then the madness went up one more notch. Elders started planting sticks of incense in pineapples that were in the pigs' mouths. A man in trance was patting one of the beasts while looking at the sky, chanting and swaying, his eyes lost in a different world. And then came the fish that was going to be hooked to one of the hogs' lip.

When the girl asked me "what do you think about ancient Chinese religion?" I was gonna reply: "It's fascinating, but some parts just don't make sense to me!" Maybe it's just not something one should try to analyse to much. Still, I'm sure you'll agree with me that's it's kind of odd?

WT religion based on a publishing company is also odd and doesn't make much sense, either.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Goodbye Renaii - best of luck

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Badbye Reniaa. Hope you can turn your brain on before the rest of your life goes by and you realize how you've been duped.

• Twitch
    Twitch

If she does understand the quip, it's a bit of a slap in the face, i.e. she's leaving the doomed ship,...

Eh, whatever.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

it's only a slap in the face if you agree the ship is doomed...I don't

• moshe
    moshe

Well, as the Terminator said in the movies, "I'll be back", and you will. You like to talk too much to be satisfied as a lowly publisher without an opinion that matters. Thinkers always get in trouble in JW-land. You will have your epiphany about the WT org one day soon and I hope you have the moxie to act on it.

• ninja
    ninja

c ya trev....and thanks for all the pish

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So ends this era...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mastodon...I liked your honest and to the point words.

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

Sad really...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit