So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Reniaa and Spike have quit at the same time?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Angharad

Good luck reniaa, you are welcome back anytime. Ignore the petty spiteful comments on this thread, some people just cannot tolerate a differing opinion.

I'm glad you allow people like her on the board. But, she liked to push buttons, I believe she likes the spiteful comments. She's had her butt kicked a few times, and now she wants to play martyr. She's leaving because SHE can't tolerate a differing opinion. She as much as said it.

I am leaving for personal reasons outside of JWN this time so it will be for good. I have finally made a full commitment to going back to the witnesses.
    And this site and being a witness don't really work, It is for people that are leaving but not for people that are going back.

I don't think anyone would pick on her if she came back without the attitude.

D Dog

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Jusitia Themisis, you are right, shitty, bitchy comments like that really irk me at times, if I was a Christian I would be far closer to The Father & Christ then any Dub could ever hope to be , with their robot like lip service to the The Mother Borg.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agreed Deputy Dog...

I personally like Angel Eyes (a current and active JW who posts here and speaks her beliefs). She is kind, respectful of others and does not make broad, sweeping, generalized statements nor does she belittle others testimony as to why they left the org. It is not differing beleifs that make one undesireable...it is the spirit in which it is done.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

For the life of me I can't understand why these ex JWN people can't just quietly walk away.

Where did I hear that before hmmmmmm.

Proverbs 26:11

As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

What ever floats your boat.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reniaa..

I doubt you will be gone long..

If you actually do participate as a real JW..

You are going to find out it is much different than you imagined..

Simon and Angharad have left the door open for you if you wish to return..

Remember thier kindness..

None of us would have a cyber home without them..

..................................OUTLAW

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

am I the only one who understands the snark remark "thanks for all the fish"?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

that's was one of Ren's s usual patronizing comments, she even went out on one

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"am I the only one who understands the snark remark "thanks for all the fish"?"

DaCheeh, I don't even think Reniaa really understood the meaning of that quip.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

am I the only one who understands the snark remark "thanks for all the fish"?...........DA Cheech

DaCheech..

That was the Title of Burns thread a few days ago..

It`s an obvious ripp off..

.......................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit