So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Good luck Reniaa,

You wouldn't be the first nor the last to go back.

Life's a journey.

Truthseeker

• oompa
    oompa
    renny: And this site and being a witness don't really work, It is for people that are leaving but not for people that are going back.

Glad you finally got your arms around that one girl....many haved asked what you were doing here since dubs are not supposed to visit anthing but JW created cites. I have enjoyed many of your arguments, but honestly feel like you intentionally lived in denial to many things, and you probably will have to continue this if you want to become a jw again.

for me, one thing that i do know is that in or out of a religion, i must have freedom to have....and even speak my own opinions without punishment.........i will have my own feelings on matters, and express them if i want to.......i do know for a fact that this was not allowed me as a JW..........if you can be happy there knowing you can not have such freedoms..........enjoy.........oompa

all the biblical and religious discussion/arguments aside.........how can one give up ones right to express their true feelings????

• stillin
    stillin

I'm with Mr OOmpa...I need to be able to compare what I'm LEARNING with what I already KNOW. But Jehovah already knows that. Maybe there is a special place in His mercy for people like OOmpa and me.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

keep your promises!

there's that bible passage that says: "let your yes mean yes, and you no mean no"

if you're back, you are a LIAR

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

reniaa

May you find more than an empty headed angel. Stop in again, when you find out what came down from heaven.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Reniaa,

I've enjoyed your participation on this forum. You've spoken from your heart and added passion to otherwise boring discussion topics. I wish you well while you seek your God. I know you will find him.

Much love to you.

Robyn

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wishing you all the best Reniaa.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you'll be back Ren, here I dont know , it wont last , Dubland hasn't changed over night, and what exactly did the elders ask in what have you been doing all this time? well I've been posting on apostate web forums, well you wouldn't have said this so you would have had to lie, which probably comes very easy to you, you threatened to flounce before, good luck though in what ever you do, and one word of advice " be honest to yourself and to new folks you meet in your new life"

PS I don't give you long in your new WTS life.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

So long, Reniaa - hope to see you.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bye Reniaa.Wishing you all the best on your journey.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit